PDA

View Full Version : 2007 VW Passat spare key cc model

Jimmy07
3rd February, 2019, 01:58 PM
Hello All

Looking to programme a spare for this car. Supervag will only do 3C model. Will full version original Vagtacho pull pin and programme this key ?

Thanks in advance 👍🏻

qeso705
3rd February, 2019, 04:09 PM
SuperVag does dash probably not ccm. What other tools you have? Worst scenario you need read 95320 from ccm behind glovebox(6x torx+ 2x 10 bolt).

Jimmy07
3rd February, 2019, 05:19 PM
Thanks Qeso

Have MVP pro and xpad 100 x2 but was hopeful no to do this with OBD avoiding tokens if possible.

paulsta
3rd February, 2019, 06:25 PM
Thanks Qeso

Have MVP pro and xpad 100 x2 but was hopeful no to do this with OBD avoiding tokens if possible.Clone key then add remote if you can, if AKL then remove comfort module and dump it

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Codekuba
3rd February, 2019, 08:08 PM
Vvdi2 work Good :)

Jimmy07
3rd February, 2019, 09:52 PM
It’s a spare key job

Does Handy Baby, KDx2 or Vvdi key tool clone these Paulsta ?

comizelu
3rd February, 2019, 10:10 PM
It’s a spare key job

Does Handy Baby, KDx2 or Vvdi key tool clone these Paulsta ?There you go....
https://youtu.be/YEvyac-pBI8
IT was a bit difficult with 2 hands..

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Jimmy07
3rd February, 2019, 10:53 PM
Thanks Comizelu

That answers that 👍🏻

Next step drop new key into coil and write to new key.

comizelu
3rd February, 2019, 11:57 PM
Thanks Comizelu

That answers that [emoji1303]

Next step drop new key into coil and write to new key. Is this done off line and is it a token job ?This was just sniff data.
1. Put original key into kd-x2
2.press decode
Will ask you to put original key for sniff
3.sniff ignition as per video.
Once done sniff upload data.
will tell you that you will need 150 kd points or you have to pay 12$, if I'm not wrong.you need to add money in "my wallet" before clone.
Once uploaded data after 2-3 minutes,usually,will finish calculation and send you a text message.

Will ask you to put back in kd-x2 reader the original key.

After few seconds will come up "copy"..put new key and press copy.

Very easy process,step by step explained by kd-x2.

I've done a clone on Passat b6 2007 yesterday.worked very well.calculation done by server in 2mins.

You can adapt remotes by supervag.
When is asking for "number of remotes to program" insert 2.
Once is asking to press button on remotes,you will have one key outside and one in the ignition,just press one button on the one outside and take out the one from ignition and press button. after hazard lights will blink put back in ignition..

Job done.
10 minutes?

comizelu
4th February, 2019, 12:00 AM
You can also try with key tool.till 25.02 it will be token free.
The problem is that key tool is weak with sniff..not sure if it works. process is the same.

paulsta
4th February, 2019, 07:47 AM
You can also try with key tool.till 25.02 it will be token free.
The problem is that key tool is weak with sniff..not sure if it works. process is the same.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using TapatalkKey tool will work and supervag to program remotes,
Lonsdor and fvdi will also add remotes no issue

amigokola
4th February, 2019, 08:43 AM

paulsta
4th February, 2019, 08:46 AM
Yes transponder is ID48 96bit

Jimmy07
4th February, 2019, 09:22 AM
Thanks for reply’s everyone 👍🏻

Will use KD as I have free tokens after generating remotes then use Supervag for programming remote.

Curious can same process be used be used on Audi A4 ( 2006-2009 ) and use MVP to programme remote token free ?

comizelu
4th February, 2019, 09:37 AM
Thanks for reply’s everyone [emoji1303]

Will use KD as I have free tokens after generating remotes then use Supervag for programming remote.

Curious can same process be used be used on Audi A4 ( 2006-2009 ) and use MVP to programme remote token free ?Same process for clone the chip.
For remote is a bit different.i use vcds and need to choose the position you want to program remote instead of how many remotes to program

Jimmy07
4th February, 2019, 10:00 AM
Thanks Comizelu

Would Vag Tacho programme this remote also ?

p1et
4th February, 2019, 02:34 PM
Thanks for reply’s everyone 

Curious can same process be used be used on Audi A4 ( 2006-2009 ) and use MVP to programme remote token free ?

If you asking about A4 B7 then MVP does not program remotes to this car. At least I never managed to success. But they can be programmed manually.

Jimmy07
4th February, 2019, 08:36 PM
Thanks p1et

Get asked to do quite if few of these and if I can do them token free would be a bonus. If I can clone chip with KD and manually do remote it would be great.

By the time I buy the key and burn a token on the MVP the job works out very expensive 😬