PDA

View Full Version : coding or programming LED headlights of Mercedes

jonazizbey
3rd February, 2019, 09:17 PM
Hi
Guys, in general the problem is as follows -
a car brought from USA , Mercedes 2016 GLE 450 AMG . Auto is an accident condition .
the headlight (LED) is broken, both side are broken, the used left and right headlights were brought without headlamp computer modules .

original computer modules fixed to the used one's

on the headlamp not all functions are working now like
- high and low beam are ok working
day time running lights also ok working
but turning LED should be yellow but its white colour, and together flashes with a side turn help lamp,

the i opened led control boards, it seems they are different one has (original) 7 pins and other one has a 11 (used) pins,

as i understood, there need to be done something related to coding or programming, but which one will help me not sure,

Please advice me
what will solve my problem? programming or Coding ?

I have a maxisys pro for coding, but for programming do not have a online login

u.s
4th February, 2019, 10:41 AM
need to perform online SCN coding, there should be some QR codes on the headlight which you need to read and type the code in as part of the coding procedure

jonazizbey
4th February, 2019, 11:29 AM
Hi
Thank you
Yes I did it (teach-in the new LED lights by scanning the QR) before i post here. but could not do scn coding with
AUTEL MaxiSys Pro MS908P.
it has failed while downloading files from server. but tried to do some adaptations but didnt help.

I think i need to configure scanner to work online

GERCOMOTIVE
4th February, 2019, 11:40 AM
Hi
Thank you
Yes I did it (teach-in the new LED lights by scanning the QR) before i post here. but could not do scn coding with
AUTEL MaxiSys Pro MS908P.
it has failed while downloading files from server. but tried to do some adaptations but didnt help.

I think i need to configure scanner to work online

TRY TO CONNECT THE AUTEL WITH RJ45 NETWORK CABLE, AND CONNECT TENSION STABILIZER TO THE VEHICLE

jonazizbey
5th February, 2019, 06:57 PM
Thank you I have tried with same why but autel server does not exist the coding I need to replace,

Please advice me
How can I virgin control units and write another code? if possible offline

What tools need to avoid online coding , programming?

I heard program called Vediamo?

Can it do it offline? with what tools?

jonazizbey
5th February, 2019, 07:00 PM
Hi
Sorry for disturbing
may i ask a question about virining auto ecu's?

I have tried with same why but autel server does not exist the coding I need to replace,

Please advice me
How can I virgin control units and write another code? if possible offline

What tools need to avoid online coding , programming?

I heard program called Vediamo?

Can it do it offline? with what tools?

JayJackie
28th April, 2021, 07:53 PM
I can't give you any advice on that, I'll have to ask a buddy of mine how he handled the problem. We were coming back from a trip late at night, and we missed a turn. Damn, lucky it was just the headlights that got damaged. He had been dealing with the programming every night. I bought him an amazon night light (https://www.amazon.com/Night-Light-Plug-Smart-Sensor/dp/B07NF4P12L), so he wouldn't have to sit in total darkness. The moment the sun goes down, the light activates itself. He still uses it, by the way. He put it in his daughter's room, and it works every day. It is economical, so he has never once complained about high electricity bills.