PDA

View Full Version : focus 1.6 tdci glow plugs limp mode off help

Tzepy
8th February, 2019, 02:17 PM
hi guys , can you help me please delete dtc p0380 and limp mode , i have oane broke glow plug....

Meat-Head
8th February, 2019, 02:22 PM
Stick a bulb on it where can't get hot, 21w should work

Ignasvw
8th February, 2019, 02:39 PM
Maybe easier to change glow plug?

Tzepy
8th February, 2019, 02:50 PM
the glow plug is broke , it is imposible to remove whitout removing the cilinderhead ....and the car is in limp mode....

SpecZ
8th February, 2019, 02:52 PM
hi guys , can you help me please delete dtc p0380 and limp mode , i have oane broke glow plug....

Your file is not original!

Here you have a working file.

Pass PM

Br.

Michael

Tzepy
8th February, 2019, 03:00 PM
thak you , i wil try and report

Tzepy
8th February, 2019, 05:17 PM
works like charm, thank you wery much!

Meat-Head
8th February, 2019, 09:25 PM
Pass PM

What an asshole passwording it, nobody learns anything when twats password stuff
at least my answer is available to all to view and use if needed

i hope you inbox is for ever full of passssssss thankkkkssss

Ignasvw
9th February, 2019, 12:54 AM
What an asshole passwording it, nobody learns anything when twats password stuff
at least my answer is available to all to view and use if needed

i hope you inbox is for ever full of passssssss thankkkkssss
Watch your words. maybe all tuners should upload all their base to let others learn something......? This business is already fullified of "tuners" who have 0 knowledge what they are doing, and pretending to be proffesionals with titanium and swiftec in their hands

Meat-Head
9th February, 2019, 12:33 PM
Watch your words. maybe all tuners should upload all their base to let others learn something......? This business is already fullified of "tuners" who have 0 knowledge

EXCACTKY, No passwords then the person who really does know what there doing can see a bad file
and flag it!

ok file above did the job but how do you know it not only is error free it don't have
50 bar of boost at the same time?!?!??

eculevel
9th February, 2019, 01:06 PM
it is also true that in this area nobody teaches you anything, and the courses are few and not specific. the big brands teach you only to use the tools that want to sell you, read and write. unfortunately if you want to learn something is only online that you find. and let's say it to us, we all started with ecm, vault and ecusafe.