PDA

View Full Version : Vagdashcan

immokill
9th February, 2019, 11:48 PM
Does somebody has this tool vag dashcan 5.29 and what does this tool can do . What year of cars vw audi because it is not expensive?
Because my fvdi vag stoped working no more recognition via usb No more update after few months .
Thanks
Regards

nicolas2015
16th February, 2020, 01:40 AM
I had vagdashcan 5.29 ( clone) black cable using original software. It worked very well in cars like Skoda Octavia, Audi , VW , Seat Leon, for cars untill 2003/2004. it worked very well on Audi a4 B6 RB 4, but when i thought that i will not needed anymore i sold the cable( idiot) but now i regret because i just bought a Audi a4 B6 and in case i have any problems with the dashboard i will be stucked as i dont have the right tool anymore. At the same time the vagdashcan can cause problems when reading or writting, and in RB4 dashboard case, if it stops working during the procedure of writting you are Screwed. Best way is to save original dump before making any changes. It happend to someone that was using an original cable . Avoid orange coloured cables, Good luck!

Adam871
17th February, 2020, 01:21 AM
Maybe better will be smok uhds?