PDA

View Full Version : Transpoders, key and immo

armpower
11th December, 2009, 01:49 PM
Hallo

A question for you all. :)
Here there are a lot of skilled people in immo,keys repair, business, so i ask a question.
Which are the best tool for transpoder, key programming, pin code software etc etc.?
Can you tell me the right tool i' have to buy to start something in this field?
I need some user information about this tools.
Also clone tool review are welcome.

Thank you to all

obdmaster
11th December, 2009, 02:15 PM
i have a t300 and super mvp, they run the same software as the advanced diagnostics AD100, useful tools. Ive programmed engine ecu,s for rovers and older vectra b using this tool, keys for peugeot citroen, vag, ford older type and lots of rover remotes (black two button type). Hope this is the sort of answer you require. The mvp is much better build quality than the t300. Both machines are from china.

Ps you dont get the lead to program rover remotes, but the lead pin outs have been posted in this forum.

RHINO RECOVERY
11th March, 2010, 12:08 AM
i have a t300 and super mvp, they run the same software as the advanced diagnostics AD100, useful tools. Ive programmed engine ecu,s for rovers and older vectra b using this tool, keys for peugeot citroen, vag, ford older type and lots of rover remotes (black two button type). Hope this is the sort of answer you require. The mvp is much better build quality than the t300. Both machines are from china.

Ps you dont get the lead to program rover remotes, but the lead pin outs have been posted in this forum.

Can you program next gen transit 2000-2005 with t300?

gokey
11th March, 2010, 09:27 AM
to do a good job, you need more device

hollow
11th March, 2010, 07:50 PM
where can i get a part programmed transponder for audi a3 crypto ?

aeroyas
11th March, 2010, 07:51 PM
from ABRITUS but a little cheap tool