PDA

View Full Version : Change/Read Code Blaupunkt SQR 46 Bremen BP6898 , Hybrid Ceramic

ikaruga
18th February, 2019, 02:44 PM
Hi there,

is it possible to read the hyb ceramic on a SQR46?

Yes i know, unlock SQR46 is simple, just put 5V, e.g. from Pin 33, to the little metalsquare on the hib ceramic. Then it starts without Code. There are many information about it out there.

BUT i like to change the Code or get knowing the old one. :peaceful: Can it changed somehow when the Radio has started? Or is there an other crude way?

sub3hrs
3rd April, 2019, 03:17 PM
Hi,
there is a way to erase the code. After doing it the stereo is uncoded. You can code it again with a code of your choice (4 digit). There is a slight risk of damaging the cpu/eeprom. And what happens is that the stereo loose all programmed data, including the if programming. This programming has to be done new, than the stereo work like before. If the if programming is not done the displayed frequency will be wrong, possibly the automated search won't stop on the stations.

MatzeN
30th March, 2020, 03:56 PM
Hello.
i used this method but nothing happened. the display still said ----

where could the error be? does this connection stay on the radio permanently?

Many greetings

MatzeN
3rd April, 2020, 06:08 PM
## Update ##

Since it hadn't worked for me with 5V and 100R from the stabilizer, I did it as ikaruga did: 5V from pin 33, but I cannot change the code.
Press 1 + 4 and turn on the radio works but the code cannot be changed. it shows again ----

In addition, my Bremen constantly shows ARI stations after the procedure. Each frequency is recognized as an ARI transmitter.

RadioChiP
3rd April, 2020, 08:44 PM
Hybrid is maybe 93c46

MatzeN
7th April, 2020, 07:46 PM
what do you mean? the radio works with the 5V trick.
but the code cannot be changed afterwards to save your own.

Sqr46
17th January, 2021, 04:56 PM
Hi ikagura and everyone, did you finally manage to change the code or to get the old one? I have the same issue with my Toronto sqr46... thx

Sqr46
17th January, 2021, 05:03 PM
Hi ikagura and everyone, did you finally manage to change the code or to get the old one? I have the same issue with my Toronto sqr46... thx