PDA

View Full Version : Atmega162 programming with STK162

rsibiza
11th December, 2009, 07:42 PM
Hi. I hope somebody can help a little bit.

:help:Trying to restore my broken vcds i tryed out some simple low cost homemade paralel port interfaces for use with ponyprog.
All that with an not so great result.
So i bought an usbasp interface without the desired result.

Now i was searching and googling around and found a board which support(described as supporting)HV programming.

The STK 162 V2.0....it was arriving just now....and there is no how to do oncludet,tryed to connect with null modem DB9 to com port got no connection with ponyprog or an avr studio4...avr studio lists names of boards different as STK162 theee its named dragonboard..icejtag..does anyone know what this programmer is and to get it working?

Thanks in advance

vares
12th December, 2009, 01:29 AM
Why you don`t want to replace it with a new AtMega162?
It is much easier and cheaper,and can be programmed via ISP with simple programmer.
Probably the most economical and effective manner is a USB programmer for AVR with all mods, AVR DRAGON.

rsibiza
12th December, 2009, 08:06 AM
Here comes a pic of this programmer.

Gratefull for help.

rsibiza
12th December, 2009, 08:11 AM
Why you don`t want to replace it with a new AtMega162?
It is much easier and cheaper,and can be programmed via ISP with simple programmer.
Probably the most economical and effective manner is a USB programmer for AVR with all mods, AVR DRAGON.

Hi. For here in luxembourg this ATMEGA162 are quite expensive
5 items cost about 50 euro so about 75 USD i ordered them but i think it will be great to reuse the old locked atmegas.

But thx for this advice....am thinking about the dragon...!:bird:

rsibiza
24th December, 2009, 01:49 AM
Here comes a pic of this programmer.

Gratefull for help.

We learn all days....its not a programmer,it s an devloppement board...sold on ebay as programmer........:bandit:

sucker_
20th February, 2010, 09:33 AM
hi:wink:...............................