p1et
21st February, 2019, 09:58 AM
??????????????

droidwayne65
21st February, 2019, 01:22 PM
And liquor is now free? :biggrin:

R2D2R2
21st February, 2019, 02:15 PM
another one who wan pay full price for VVDI2 ?
FULL PRICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MADE IN CHINA , except for I-phone X :load:

szengen
21st February, 2019, 05:24 PM
did not the price drop?

Weasel3
21st February, 2019, 08:23 PM
The Plummer does the same thing they learned in the 1970. Using his pipe wrench.
The House working Electrician, drill a hole stretch a cable and connects 3 wires. Same colour each time. As they used to do in the 1970.

The car mechanic, car electrician or vehicle Locksmith needs to keep up with the development. Learn a lot. Almost new thing every 3-6 months. And invest heavily in equipment. At least if their own their own business.

The strange thing is:

The salary for a car mechanic is lower, than it is for the Plummer and the House working electrician.
Even a 2 years medium health care High school education gives more money, than the car mechanic. (If he is working in a garage as a employee).
Even the Post man, has the same salary as the car mechanic. And he has very good pension, and special deal on mortgages on his house. As a public employee.

Set any of these people to do a days work in garage working with cars. Many of them would get into deep trouble.

I am quite sure that any car mechanic, could do their work with an hours training. At least working out that day, without getting to deep into trouble.

That's my 2 cents of thoughts.

droidwayne65
22nd February, 2019, 01:53 AM
The Plummer does the same thing they learned in the 1970. Using his pipe wrench.
The House working Electrician, drill a hole stretch a cable and connects 3 wires. Same colour each time. As they used to do in the 1970.

The car mechanic, car electrician or vehicle Locksmith needs to keep up with the development. Learn a lot. Almost new thing every 3-6 months. And invest heavily in equipment. At least if their own their own business.

The strange thing is:

The salary for a car mechanic is lower, than it is for the Plummer and the House working electrician.
Even a 2 years medium health care High school education gives more money, than the car mechanic. (If he is working in a garage as a employee).
Even the Post man, has the same salary as the car mechanic. And he has very good pension, and special deal on mortgages on his house. As a public employee.

Set any of these people to do a days work in garage working with cars. Many of the would get into deep trouble.

I am quite sure that any car mechanic, could do their work with an hours training. At least working out that day, without getting to deep into trouble.

That's my 2 cents of thoughts.
The moral of the story is do not be an employee mechanic. :D