PDA

View Full Version : Help Finding trusted Sellers

msphill
9th September, 2008, 12:15 AM
ok this may sound like a silly thing to ask but does anyone know any good trusted sellers for the eurovox ex5000 pvr with hard drive as i dnot want to blow over ?100 and end up with a clone and as im new to it all i would like the real one any help would and tips would be very helpful

thanx Phill

.: JaCkPoT :.
9th September, 2008, 12:20 AM
I very much doubt youll find one with a hard drive 4 less than 100. Youll do a good job to get one without a hard drive 4 less than 100. Its very unfortunate.

msphill
9th September, 2008, 12:26 AM
yeah i know there over ?100 thats not my worry its finding one thats not a clone

max_gee
9th September, 2008, 01:12 AM
yeah i know there over ?100 thats not my worry its finding one thats not a clone

pm me mate

shahg12
9th September, 2008, 05:30 AM
Hi,
Which ones are better? Eurovox or DB? I have two DB but i want to try this! Let me know!

satsmo
9th September, 2008, 10:29 AM

There are no EX5000 clones.

robbo_69
9th September, 2008, 02:43 PM
Hi,
I would recommend Bowlers Computer market at Trafford Park in Manchester. It's open every Saturday from 09:30 - 16:00 and there are probably 4-5 different peolple who sell them there. You get a receipt and guarentee as normal and can take it back if there are any problems.
I bought mine here, as have 4 of my family. Well worth a trip if you haven't been before.

danb07
9th September, 2008, 05:57 PM
I got mine from the cableboxshop.com... arrived within 3 days! All the extras I needed to get set up... hard drive installed and ready and all the leads etc! Awesome box! The guy emailed too to check I had got the box and offered help if I needed it! Website is pretty basic which really did worry me at first and after I bought the box, but it was great in the end!! Hope that helps... I know I wanted someones advice where to buy from when i got mine!

msphill
12th September, 2008, 04:17 AM
ok cheers for all help but got a shock today as the other half must of found one of the bookmarks i had saved and ordered it well its here now and it came with everything i needed spent most of the day testing it all out the only thing i have probs with is that we have a 32'' wide screen tv so i have set the tv aspect ratio to 16:9 but on some channels it puts its self into 4:3 is this normal or can anyone help us
thanx Phill

wilwolves
12th September, 2008, 08:45 PM
ok this may sound like a silly thing to ask but does anyone know any good trusted sellers for the eurovox ex5000 pvr with hard drive as i dnot want to blow over ?100 and end up with a clone and as im new to it all i would like the real one any help would and tips would be very helpful

thanx Phill

hi phil i've recently blowed dosh on eurovox to cable box shop and have so far recieved nowt plus there phone lines gone dead