PDA

View Full Version : Does Renault Can Clip work with Immo Code Renault?

Rob1234
11th December, 2009, 11:36 PM
Hi All,
I have the im*o Code Renault and I wonder what hardware/can can I use to read the im*o code from either the Key or the Ignition and what best to get the im*o Code ( Key or Ignition).

:wink::lollypop:

Rob1234
13th December, 2009, 03:57 PM
Hi All,
I have the im*o Code Renault and I wonder what hardware/can can I use to read the im*o code from either the Key or the Ignition and what best to get the im*o Code ( Key or Ignition).

:wink::lollypop:

Okay, I will revise it and put it in another way.
Does anyone used Renault Can Clip with this tool Renault Code Calculator or can work only with Dongle?

:questionmark:

BeianM
20th December, 2009, 08:29 PM
What are you attempting to do with this? Use a second had key? I have a clip but not the immo software you talk about. Tell me what your project is & maybe we can sort it out. I can calculate the cars pin code from the key no. if this helps.

Rob1234
28th December, 2009, 12:56 AM
What are you attempting to do with this? Use a second had key? I have a clip but not the im*o software you talk about. Tell me what your project is & maybe we can sort it out. I can calculate the cars pin code from the key no. if this helps.

Hi M8,
Thanks I found the solution, it doesn't work with Clip and you need to use Vag or another KK-line to be able to use it properly.
Thanks
Rob :saint:

hunterirc
28th December, 2009, 05:46 PM
Do you mind sharing ?

Thanks

cosmindaniel
10th May, 2010, 08:43 AM
Hy; i have a Renault Laguna 1v2 facelift from 1999 year; i need to know how can i connect with my car and what software what i need??? I have a DDT2000 vers.2.0.9.0 and from what i observe in this forum my cable isn't for this car or software. It's VAG 409.1 !?! I don't no how can i connect to the car.Who know???
Please help me because i try to found a software about 2 years.
Thank's in advance.

PierreTheron
9th January, 2011, 12:06 AM
Hi

Do search on ddt 2000 in this forum and you might find your answer there on how to build a cable.

Regards

alfabit
9th January, 2011, 01:38 PM
Hi

Do search on ddt 2000 in this forum and you might find your answer there on how to build a cable.

Regards

Pierre,

Did you see the date cosmindaniel asked his question ?
I think he already knows the answer !

:hahaha: