PDA

View Full Version : DDRS Help!

lorantio
12th December, 2009, 12:24 AM
Hi everyone. I'm having some problems installing ddrs on a dell laptop running xp. I have had nothing but problems with any version I am able to download. I have downloaded the copies that ibmman has so kindly upped here, but I am still having problems getting them to run. DDRS tells me that the program failed to initialize properly and DDEC reprogramming system gives me a "unknown hardware key supplier" message on 6.14. I installed 6.14 first, but it still wasn't working. Can someone please help me? I have looked through the forums, but have not been able to find much for help. I followed the install instructions, and I now have two laptops without a working DDRS. Also, if you have DDRS, do you need to have DDDL as well? I think I read somewhere that the two programs won't work if they are on the same computer. Any truth to this? If someone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated, as out of all my proggies, this is the only one giving me problems. Also, if there is a diesel engine prog you are looking for, send me a PM. Chances are I have a working copy. Just please don't post request in this thread. I would like to keep this dedicated to DDRS. Oh, and I'll try to up the other copies of ddrs I have this weekend, so everyone can see the files I've been trying to install with the same install notes, and maybe someone can figure it out. Have a great one! :fight:

hercamp
12th December, 2009, 02:54 AM
well...
first u need to have youre DDDL6X....install cracked in youre computer working well..
then..u install ddrs 6.10 or 6.14...then you reboot the computer..open the crack folder .....etract file in desktop or any place where u find fast....after that go to
C:programs folder/detroit diesel/ddec reprograming sistem and past the crack file..shoose replace the drssec.dlll file...reboot egain and run.
remenber you cant install dddl 7x with drs or ddrs.

and ofcourse I am lookin for dct yet...
:goodpost:

lorantio
14th December, 2009, 04:43 PM
Thanks Hercamp, I'll give it a try. As for DDCT, that seems to be the holy grail of engine software. Thought I had seen it somewhere, but can't find it for the life of me. I'm at the point where I need it as well, so as soon as I find a copy, I'll let ya know.:stoned:

hercamp
2nd January, 2010, 03:25 AM
I need to
change rating of 60 series engine...but calibration dont work well....if nobodycan get the dct ....someone can download some calibration fron ddec server for me??? I need 5 different serial engine?s number....thanks

hercamp
5th January, 2010, 03:16 AM
HI DK FRIENDS
I have a big problem with ddrs...that I have never have...I tried to reprogram an ecm of 60?s series detroit ddec III .....the ecm rating was 300 hp ...and I want to work in a 500 hp engine ....when I put the 500 hp in ecm the program say program not compatible with ecm hardware...after that I try with other calibration for 430 hp the calibration download to FRAM...when dounload 100% appear the message INVALID checksum CODE FRAM

code : 0xddc0xxxxxxx
and now I cant turn on engine because delete the initial calibration I guess....hwo works whit ddrs?

hwo can download some calibrations to try to turn on the engine ?

many thanks

enginetech
5th January, 2010, 06:19 AM
HI DK FRIENDS
I have a big problem with ddrs...that I have never have...I tried to reprogram an ecm of 60?s series detroit ddec III .....the ecm rating was 300 hp ...and I want to work in a 500 hp engine ....when I put the 500 hp in ecm the program say program not compatible with ecm hardware...after that I try with other calibration for 430 hp the calibration download to FRAM...when dounload 100% appear the message INVALID checksum CODE FRAM

and now I cant turn on engine because delete the initial calibration I guess....hwo works whit ddrs?

many thanks

Cant go from 300 hp to 500hp. You need to change cam, pistons, liners, injectors to push to 500hp. DDDL wont let you program 300 to 500hp.

ibmman
5th January, 2010, 08:29 AM
HI DK FRIENDS

many thanks
Camp, how can you expect to be able to raise it from 300hp to 500 hp?

hercamp
5th January, 2010, 01:09 PM
I do not whant to up from ecm ....the ecm that I have is calibrated to 300 hp...and the truck?s engine is500 hp...when the truck need all power can?t acelerate or move like others trtucks with same engine ....I think I need some extra hp until 500 hp.....this is the problem.power

hercamp
5th January, 2010, 01:35 PM
:vollkommenauf:some friend say that invalid checksum fram is ecm dead.......:saint:

torqueman
16th January, 2010, 05:36 PM
:banghead:
Hello everyone,
I have installed DRS 6.10 from here and copy file to C:\Program Files\Detroit Diesel\DDEC Reprogramming System and rebotted but it does not work.
says "unknown hardware key supplier".

Ca sombody suggest me what to do?:hmpf:

hercamp
18th January, 2010, 02:45 AM
I have one question...how can unlock the ddecV detroit diesel ecm???
if some DK..friend works with a password retrieb or remove....can explain how works.thanks

kenworthtrucker
20th March, 2010, 04:45 AM
I have also error ( unknown hardware key supplier ), any help appreciated

Matrans
21st March, 2010, 08:58 AM
I have also error ( unknown hardware key supplier ), any help appreciated
is your unknown hardware supplier on DDDL7 if so mine does the same only when its not connected to ECM

kenworthtrucker
22nd March, 2010, 01:38 AM
Mine is DRS6.10 whether or not hooked to truck, any sugestions. thanks

hercamp
22nd March, 2010, 04:26 AM
did u use a crack???

kenworthtrucker
26th March, 2010, 05:01 AM
I used the crack from this thread (DDRS CRACK 6X OR 7X) but can't get it to work.

makura
28th May, 2010, 10:57 AM
I used the crack from this thread (DDRS CRACK 6X OR 7X) but can't get it to work.I have the same problem with ddrs 6.10,i have dddl 6.4 running ok on my laptop,i installed ddrs 6.10,took the crack file drssec.dll and pasted in in c/program files/detroit diesel/ddecreprograming and chose to replace old file with the new one,restarted the computer.
But still i get the same massage,''Unknown hardware key supplier''
am i using the right crack or my cracking method is not up to scratch?

Belefronte
28th May, 2010, 06:12 PM
You must install the software in a xp SO and also you must install first DDRS and then DDDL and remember crack it and then restart your computer

anthonycorsi
10th June, 2010, 04:16 PM
hi i have the same problem with my DDRS, when i try to run the program, it pop's a windows saying "unknow hardware key supplier" i have DDRS 6.10

Belefronte
16th June, 2010, 05:37 AM
SOmebody knows the possible reason that the DDRS or Cal Tool work so slow and the most of time get freez?

topitopi
3rd August, 2010, 01:04 AM
HI DK FRIENDS

many thanks
just use the ddct and change from boot memory to vector memory hahahaha

topitopi
3rd August, 2010, 01:05 AM
i have ddrs dddl and ddct working great in the same computer, i can make magic with ecm?s thanks everyone in forums

hercamp
3rd August, 2010, 04:48 AM
just use the ddct and change from boot memory to vector memory hahahaha

in that time I havent had dct ...and without that was impossible...now its solve ...but when u have an ecm blank u cant get vector room...only boot mode ,download program in dct and program ecm and program with mainframe data...but didnt works.

Texas149
13th November, 2010, 03:40 PM
I have a problem with ddrs. When I hook up to a DDEC VI, the auto connect fails and kicks back with a authorization level too low. I suspect license level is too low as read/write levels are at 2. Anyone have a solution for this?

RSwire
13th November, 2010, 03:43 PM
Did you try a new key with higher read/wright level?

Texas149
13th November, 2010, 03:54 PM
Dont have a new key. I used the same license file crack as I used for DRS. Is there another one or can someone create a key for me?

bnolann
14th November, 2010, 06:41 PM
has anyone figured out,the Unknown hardware key supplier? problem and solution...unable to find any

Juanincho
14th November, 2010, 06:47 PM
The unknown hardware supply key error happened to me with ddrs 6.10 and 6.14, it was a corrupted ddrssec.dll , so I got the correct one from the ddrs thread and the soft is working for me now.:champions:
Check this thread: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/ddrs-crack-6x-7x-64991/

bnolann
14th November, 2010, 09:17 PM
The unknown hardware supply key error happened to me with ddrs 6.10 and 6.14, it was a corrupted ddrssec.dll , so I got the correct one from the ddrs thread and rhe soft is working for me now.:champions:
Check this thread: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/ddrs-crack-6x-7x-64991/
yes links are dead could really use 6.x 7.x crack
thanks
bnolann

Texas149
15th November, 2010, 05:30 PM
BUMP!!!! Yes we could really use this.....Anyone?

Juanincho
15th November, 2010, 06:40 PM
Use sentinelkeyw.dll for both DDRS 6 and DDRS 7, just copy and replace in their respective folders. (Thanks to jabkissmya for help) :wavey:

jabkissmya
17th November, 2010, 05:38 AM
posted once and ill post again, engineering access for ddrs and drs, only works on 7.03 and down., on drs works to current 6.15. just copy and replace to corresponding folders.

http://rapidshare.com/files/403704706/SentinelKeyW.dll.html

1fatcat
24th November, 2010, 06:47 PM
Hi all was wonder if someone might be able to help me out ?

Im having problems getting DDRS 6.14 running properly.
When i try to run it i get an error+cddc0022 then other errors saying
MBE\Fuelmaps does not exist do you want to create it when i select yes it says path was not found reinstall program
also say MBE\UNITS and MBE\VEPS does not exist and do i want to create them.
when it gets past all these errors it opens fine and connects to ecm but when i try to select Update calibration at DDc it says the path doesn't exist..
ive tried this on 2 different laptops both with DDDL 6/14 installed cracked and running fine but they are using a DDDL 5.04 crack could this be a problem maybe?
or is the program not Vista compatible maybe...

Thankyou in advace for any help..

je69
20th December, 2010, 06:17 AM
hi dk bois i am new on forum i am glad find this forum sorry by my enghis iam big trobe my ecm is boot mode and i downtloade calibration to fram and error show invalid checksum code fram i check ddct to ghange from boot memory to vector memory and dont now doet help help please i now your hare genius thank.............

je69
20th December, 2010, 06:34 AM
my ecm is ddc 3 serie sc6003qg ecm software level 4.0 edit version 41 rating group 6n4m= 6430 rating fam 6n4d =6013 application fam 6n4c=101 engine s/n 06r0255097 i need a cal please some body help apreciate moch

peter21
21st December, 2010, 04:37 AM
my ecm is ddc 3 serie sc6003qg ecm software level 4.0 edit version 41 rating group 6n4m= 6430 rating fam 6n4d =6013 application fam 6n4c=101 engine s/n 06r0255097 i need a cal please some body help apreciate moch

Hi buddy if you need a cal file check here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/drs-6-ddec-v-files-173317/

stumpnc
21st January, 2011, 12:55 AM
well...
first u need to have youre DDDL6X....install cracked in youre computer working well..
then..u install ddrs 6.10 or 6.14...then you reboot the computer..open the crack folder .....etract file in desktop or any place where u find fast....after that go to
C:programs folder/detroit diesel/ddec reprograming sistem and past the crack file..shoose replace the drssec.dlll file...reboot egain and run.
remenber you cant install dddl 7x with drs or ddrs.

and ofcourse I am lookin for dct yet...

:goodpost:
I loaded the DDDL6 and 7 and have them working. I tried to install DRS and it will not open .Do I need to remove DDDL7 from C:programs and then reinstall DRS with the crack? I am working with DDECIV systems. You Guys are ''GREAT'':congrats: Thank you so Much!!!!

hercamp
21st January, 2011, 01:24 AM
only if you try to install DDDL7x and DRS7x...thats not possible becaus are same programs....

mecaniquito
25th January, 2011, 02:57 AM
this may work in Windows 7 or that can work with 7

CESARIN
23rd February, 2011, 09:07 PM
Good afternoon.

anyone can tell me referred to the message "unknow hardware key suplier"?. for drs 6.10

thanks

Emgo
23rd February, 2011, 11:07 PM
Good afternoon.

anyone can tell me referred to the message "unknow hardware key suplier"?. for drs 6.10

thanks

I think you need the "Factory Crack" Try the thread below, I think you will find the answer.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/any-detroit-diesel-soft-w-mbe-65833/

stumpnc
30th March, 2011, 03:15 PM
I tried to install DRS and it just flashes then goes away when I try and open it.I used the crack and think I did it properly,all the folders etc are in the program folder etc.it just will not open. I do not have a data cable yet I was just trying to install the programs so I will be ready when that time comes. Could not having the computer connected to a ECM be why the program will not open? I installed DCT and it opens fine as well as Diagnostic link. I want to change DDEC 3 and 4 ECM files ,Did I download the right DRS? Thanks guy's I am reading and trying to learn. I really do appreciate what you guys are doing here,Thanks.

Emgo
30th March, 2011, 04:24 PM
I tried to install DRS and it just flashes then goes away when I try and open it.I used the crack and think I did it properly,all the folders etc are in the program folder etc.it just will not open. I do not have a data cable yet I was just trying to install the programs so I will be ready when that time comes. Could not having the computer connected to a ECM be why the program will not open? I installed DCT and it opens fine as well as Diagnostic link. I want to change DDEC 3 and 4 ECM files ,Did I download the right DRS? Thanks guy's I am reading and trying to learn. I really do appreciate what you guys are doing here,Thanks.

That's what happened to me when trying to install DRS in Windows 7. If you are using Windows 7 I think you will have to install DRS in XP mode before it will work or on a computer with XP, XP Pro is best. I have read about this problem somewhere in DK. There maybe another answer if Windows 7 is not your problem. Maybe other DK nenbers will have a solution. And for me DRS will not completely open unless I am connected to an ECM.

Emgo

spakos
30th March, 2011, 05:24 PM
HI DK FRIENDS

many thanks
when it says program not compatible is because maybe you are installing a DDEC IV in a DDEC III
or the other way a DDEC III in a DDEC IV.
I had the same problem with reprogramming alll DDEC III at 99 % says invalid checksum FRAM that problem is a file corruption in your calibrations. try deleting all the calibrations and unzip the RAR and the problem is solved.

stumpnc
30th March, 2011, 11:08 PM
I am usig windows 7 I will try and see if I can make it recognize xp.I would think that the newer windows versions would recognize older versions better.

Emgo
30th March, 2011, 11:32 PM
I am usig windows 7 I will try and see if I can make it recognize xp.I would think that the newer windows versions would recognize older versions better.

I think you will find Windows 7 is your problem. If you spend a lot of time reading the diagnostic / reprogramming threads most experienced DK members recommend XP Pro SP 2.

Emgo

stumpnc
31st March, 2011, 02:36 PM
I reinstalled the program again in my windows 7.DDEC Reprograming System 6.16 The screen said installation completed. I restarted the computer.Then tried to open the program message comes up :
DRS License Key Not found. Code:0xCDDC8183
this version has not been registered.
Detroit Diesel hardware key.2
I then tried to put the crack in the programs folder and I'm back to where it was before just a quick flash and thats it.
I must be missing a step.My compatability is set for it to recognize XP service pack 2. Any suggestions?Thanks

Emgo
31st March, 2011, 07:54 PM
I reinstalled the program again in my windows 7.DDEC Reprograming System 6.16 The screen said installation completed. I restarted the computer.Then tried to open the program message comes up :
DRS License Key Not found. Code:0xCDDC8183
this version has not been registered.
Detroit Diesel hardware key.2
I then tried to put the crack in the programs folder and I'm back to where it was before just a quick flash and thats it.
I must be missing a step.My compatability is set for it to recognize XP service pack 2. Any suggestions?Thanks

It didn't work for me in XP compatibility mode. If you don't already have it you will have to download Virtual PC for Windows 7 from Microsoft. When it's installed and opened it's looks like XP and functions like XP. So far all my diagnostic software has worked when in Virtual XP mode. It's like having an XP computer in your Windows 7 computer. It has to boot up and shut down every time you use it, plus the programs run slower so it's not the hot setup. I know it doesn't make sense to have to back up to an older operating system, but if you are going to do a lot of diagnostic or reprogramming work you need XP, home version at least. The Pro version has some advantages. I have all my related software on 3 computers and one is an Acer netbook with XP home and it works very well.

Emgo

stumpnc
31st March, 2011, 09:25 PM
Thanks Emgo I will check into the virtual PC thing I am also looking on Craigslist for a XP notebook maby I could pick up cheap.I am a 1 truck owner operator/mechanic/gearhead/hotrod nut and would like to find another ECM to play with on my truck.I already have a tweaked 485hp program and large injectors turbo and the truck pulls real good. Having the ability to change my ECM program and tweak it would be fun to mess with.I'll keep listening and learning ,Thank all of you for your knowlege sharing.stump

joshplianfield
20th April, 2011, 10:12 PM
just a fyi, call detroit 313-592-5800 if you need a backdoor password,

I called today and just told them what shop i was and that the cusotmer wanted to increase road speed, I gave them a code and then they gave me the password.

real nice people.

je69
15th July, 2011, 05:09 AM
hello every body Iam working wiht XP and work ok

shisik
25th October, 2011, 05:26 PM
Please help my DDRS 7.03 harvare level 4

raceee31
6th March, 2012, 01:02 AM
I have a problem with ddrs 6.10. I installed it, I did copy the crack file in the good folder, I uninstalled the sentinel drivers but when I try to open the software all I get is a windows where its is written please wait... loading panels but I waited a couple of hours and nothing changes. Can someone tell me what i did wrong.

Emgo
6th March, 2012, 05:03 AM
I have a problem with ddrs 6.10. I installed it, I did copy the crack file in the good folder, I uninstalled the sentinel drivers but when I try to open the software all I get is a windows where its is written please wait... loading panels but I waited a couple of hours and nothing changes. Can someone tell me what i did wrong.

Connect your Nexiq USB link or translator box to your computer before you open DDRS. It works for me.

Emgo

davidvg
2nd July, 2012, 09:12 PM
Can anybody Upload again DRSSec.dll for DRS 6.14??

Thanks, Regards

DavidVG

alsop
8th July, 2012, 02:25 AM
Can anybody Upload again DRSSec.dll for DRS 6.14??

Thanks, Regards

DavidVG

https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2738349575/DDRS.zip

cholmes729
11th July, 2012, 06:01 AM
I love this site. Are there any information on DDEC 3,4, 5 reprogramming and calibrations.

I know this sounds like a newb question, but I am wanting to read up on what the functions in the DDEC ecm do as far as what to change for performance.

Im trying to explain it the best I can, but I want to learn what to change to get positive results out of a 60 series.

I would like to master this so I can perform this on peoples trucks without having to rely on somebody to do the calibration changes for me.

carlosramospoma
15th November, 2012, 08:13 PM
hello friend please can you help with calibration for the DRS for Detroit Series 60 decIV 12 liters engine number O6R1036641 one 500HP Torque 1650 lbs

donniemnemonic
15th January, 2013, 07:17 AM
in that time I havent had dct ...and without that was impossible...now its solve ...but when u have an ecm blank u cant get vector room...only boot mode ,download program in dct and program ecm and program with mainframe data...but didnt works.

Hi m8.
Did you manage to reprogram those ecms after invalid FRAM checksum error? If yes how did you go about it, have a couple that I need revived.
Your input will be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Donniemnemonic

tmcbroo
17th February, 2013, 01:45 AM
hey all, noobie here been reading post for weeks going to try some programming, first i'm looking for calibration for
12.7 l 6067gk60 ser o6r0217052 it was on a ddec 3 computer but i need the calibration for a ddec 4 computer still looking for a good ecm, also how can i download the calibration in a ecm, using drs 6.14 no help inside program
many thanks in advance

bigfredz
28th February, 2013, 05:40 AM
is there crack files for drs 6.20 & ddrs 7.08. plz help havent been able to unlock them. ddrs 7.08 asks for username and password instead of a key. Thank YOU

bigfredz
1st March, 2013, 09:14 PM
i wna contribute to DK. link to ddrs7.08--

ddrs708 COMPLETE GOOD SOFWTARE - Download - 4shared - Alfredo Diaz (http://www.4shared.com/rar/QbqZa-TT/ddrs708_COMPLETE_GOOD_SOFWTARE.html).. i need a patch for software it asks for a username and password instead of a key. also if possible. once cracked, have most options available

bigfredz
2nd March, 2013, 10:12 PM
revised link for ddrs 7.08.......ddrs708 COMPLETE GOOD SOFWTARE.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/?6a38387ylzrivrq)

bigfredz
5th March, 2013, 09:19 PM
ddrs708 COMPLETE GOOD .rar (http://www.mediafire.com/?thu541qgeshhe84)same file different link for thos whome have problems with other

ntgroup
7th March, 2013, 09:55 AM
you asked how to run the program again DDEC ECM 6?it just as DDCE 3 4 5 no

bigfredz
19th April, 2013, 08:10 AM
Can some help me with access key for computer id 86-CF-72-25-2F version 7.08 ddrs. If possible with all features available .thnx
In advance

pajopap
20th April, 2013, 04:53 AM
Can some help me with access key for computer id 86-CF-72-25-2F version 7.08 ddrs. If possible with all features available .thnx
In advance

1D-ED-73-DB-19 :marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmello w:

bigfredz
5th June, 2013, 09:12 AM
I'm having a problem here trying to instal ddrs 6 . I've installed on lab top before but then I had uninstslled all softwares to install a lower version of ddrs I wanted to install 7.03 ddrs and 6.14. I have windows 7x64. Ddrs 6 installation stopped and froze at 50%. So I thought maybe. Of compatible to operating system so I installed 6.20 drs and still same problem freezes at 49%. Does not increase. I repeat I never had this problem before I had installed and uninstalled a numerous amount of times to play with softwstes. Now freezing
Plz help. Thanks

bigfredz
5th June, 2013, 09:08 PM
I restored my computer to previous dateand now fixed. Thanks

mory lanes
5th July, 2013, 05:51 AM
Hi m8.
Did you manage to reprogram those ecms after invalid FRAM checksum error? If yes how did you go about it, have a couple that I need revived.
Your input will be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Donniemnemonic

help please try to reschedule a long ddec III ecm and could not accidentally delete it all and I can no longer charge calibration.

I do this:
DDRS open and give in ECM program window opens me serial number which appears not give "OK" and select an ECM DDEC III / IV at random and give and I mark the following errors:

mory lanes
5th July, 2013, 06:05 AM
if I select another DDEC V ECM accept but mark me error at the end of the process and it is noteworthy that not a DDEC V ECM if not a DDEC III do not understand why this happens:

mory lanes
5th July, 2013, 06:07 AM
Hi buddy if you need a cal file check here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/drs-6-ddec-v-files-173317/

DDCT try it and I mark the following but not if this well my process is all that I can do all this off:

S-GERAT
2nd October, 2013, 09:11 AM
Hi guys, I'm trying to run DDRS 6.20 ( the one uploaded by bigfredz ) but don't work even replacing the DRSSec.dll file. There is any other crack ? Must do something more to be able to run it ?

Edit : well, seems that the problem is I'm using win 7.. I installed on xp and even the installation tell me there is an error I can run the program.. Now is time to learn how it works.

Thanks in advance!

oscar0627
16th February, 2014, 07:59 AM
revised link for ddrs 7.08.......ddrs708 COMPLETE GOOD SOFWTARE.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/?6a38387ylzrivrq)

Downloaded the rar file but has a password.
Password please?

ariasdiesel
31st March, 2014, 05:38 AM
can some one help me with activation key for ddrs 07.08-01802-00000 computer id f4-86-69-80-4f thanks

einar165
13th June, 2014, 01:58 AM
id f4-86-69-80.4f key 1d-70-80-96-46