PDA

View Full Version : Range Rover Cluster EEProm dump

roverguy7
22nd February, 2019, 08:33 PM
Hi, I'm new here, and have found several threads related to changing VIN and Mileage on various Land Rover vehicles, however none state how they pulled the dump.

I have a 2011 Range Rover Sport, with a retro-fitted cluster from a 2012 Range Rover. All is working properly, however I would like to change the VIN stored in the 'new' unit and adjust the mileage to be correct.

Am I limited to connecting direct to the chip, or can this be done over OBD with a certain cable/software. I know the cluster address, CAN speed, and size of the dump, but cannot connect with the tools I have currently to read the eeprom.

I am very familiar with these vehicles as a whole, however the eeprom side of it I only have experience with VAG cars, which there seems to be a lot more information available.

Any help is appreciated.

AvechuchoAxel
8th October, 2019, 09:54 PM
Hello !!!

Did you find the way to change VIN number on Range Rover?

I have a 2016 HSE with 24c16 While trying remove eeprom....I ~~~~ed up the eeprom... :( (15 years doing this business...)

Thanks!!

Axel

jomberykaso
8th October, 2019, 10:00 PM
Hello !!!

Did you find the way to change VIN number on Range Rover?

I have a 2016 HSE with 24c16 While trying remove eeprom....I ~~~~ed up the eeprom... :( (15 years doing this business...)

Thanks!!

Axel

Post files you want to change Vin

galaxy0634
8th October, 2019, 11:11 PM
You know jomberykaso,...................... You are the best