PDA

View Full Version : ***sagem dbox. x1 image***

DartyD
9th September, 2008, 11:33 AM
can anyone point me in the right direction to get a 'complete' x1 image for a sagem dbox please, a forward to a.. link.. would be great, or even info on how to use fxp to load on the keys?..cams? that are needed for all channels to be activated, as i allready have a clean fta image 'GAVS'..and am not sure how to proceed to activate/unlock all....many thanks..and much appreciated.

DiddyDave
19th September, 2008, 07:52 PM
can anyone point me in the right direction to get a 'complete' x1 image for a sagem dbox please, a forward to a.. link.. would be great, or even info on how to use fxp to load on the keys?..cams? that are needed for all channels to be activated, as i allready have a clean fta image 'GAVS'..and am not sure how to proceed to activate/unlock all....many thanks..and much appreciated.

You may need to re-flash as I think that the FTA image is only for FTA channels I may be wrong I'm sure someone will correct me if that is the case if you want to add keys then you will need a different image check the downloads section for other images remember you will need to get the latest keys with the new roll over software. I know that all the images are FTA but there are a few that are FTA only images these are normal well labeled as such