PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 107 immo boxes, can the key data be added/copied to another box?

gaznasty7
27th February, 2019, 07:21 PM
Hello Digital Kaos members,

I have recently purchased a Peugeot 107 that arrived with only 1 key (that has 2 buttons for locking and unlocking etc) but the key only fits the ignition barrel, so as long as the battery doesnt flat on the car you can only use buttons to lock and unlock.

I purchased a 2nd hand set of replacement locks which arrived for to replace 2 door locks, ignition barrel, petrol cap and immo box came with it too but the key is I guess a "master key" with no buttons for any central locking and no screw to even remove the blade.

If I can retrieve the bin data from the eeprom off the "Master Key" immo box from 2nd hand set, is it easy enough to add this key immo data into bin data of the immo box already on the 107 without affecting the only working key I have for my car, and this way I only need to have a key blade cut to match master key and I then have 2 working keys including my original Central locking key or if I post both bins could someone help me to assemble that data?

Thank you

Garry

rojhat
27th February, 2019, 11:17 PM
hi its possible to code other immobox with key . with diagbox just need reset adapt engine ecu 30min wainting . and start . tested by me
just need immobox and her key and car original or replace ecm

Envoyé de mon SM-A605FN en utilisant Tapatalk

gaznasty7
28th February, 2019, 06:34 PM
Does this mean I could use the 2nd hand immo box with the master key and do a 30 minute "Sync" or just programme the "Master Key" to the old box currently in my car using Diagbox/PP2000?

Or do I need virgin file for both immo and ecu box?

rob h
28th February, 2019, 09:13 PM
yes, second hand box, with master, sync 30min, and ready

gaznasty7
1st March, 2019, 09:28 PM
Okay thank you everyone for the help and advice so far, really grateful, I have removed both eeprom chips from both immo boxes 87980-0H011 tonight, and after reading them (I have attached the bins but had to compress them and posted on here) am I right in thinking that to add my 2nd key data from Box A (which don't have a master key for this box) into Box B as this does have a Master Key but no 2nd key, my data string will read:-

A
B
C
D
E
F

1A
1D
BA

and repeat this sequence in lines 00000000, 00000050 and 000000A0 in the same positions, write this back to eeprom plug unit in, reconnect battery, short pins 4 and 13 for 35 minutes and car should start with either key?

gaznasty7
3rd March, 2019, 08:36 PM
UPDATE:-

I put Box B the "Master Key immo box" on car (after trying to copy my key transponder data from Box A key with working buttons as I couldn't see any 3rd key data in the bin above) connected battery back up, car does start but with only Master Key.

Tried to start car then with the 2 button remote/transponder and although it did fire up, it stopped running after 2 seconds or so.

Tried syncing for 35 minutes after connecting pins 4 and 13, not sure exactly what should have happened as the airbag led, power steering Led and seatbelt light flashed but after 40 minutes but wouldn't start/run at all then other than using only Mater Key without buttons.

I need a new transponder then, is it a 4D ID70 and can I programme this via Planet Peugeot 2000?

gaznasty7
7th March, 2019, 05:25 PM
**SOLVED**