PDA

View Full Version : nissan terrano II 2.4 IMMO OFF

odyseus7
12th December, 2009, 08:14 PM
Hi,i have a terrano 2.4 petrol 97model with ECU MECM-T935 and immo box SIEMENS 5WK4.Where is the immo dump?
THANKS

elmaalouf
17th March, 2013, 07:01 PM
did u settle ur problem? i have the same and need immo off

ruwi
18th March, 2013, 06:48 PM
Hi,

I may be able to help, but you need let me know exactly what issue you are having with the immo.

I don't know of an immo off solution for this ECU, but they are fairly basic and with the right information you may get the vehicle going again.

I will await your responses!

ruwi
18th March, 2013, 06:49 PM
Hi,

I may be able to help, but you need let me know exactly what issue you are having with the immo.

I don't know of an immo off solution for this ECU, but they are fairly basic and with the right information you may get the vehicle going again.

I will await your responses!

elmaalouf
18th March, 2013, 07:12 PM
so what i have to check now ?

ruwi
18th March, 2013, 07:25 PM
I just want to know what is wrong (ie. keys missing, immo module not functioning, etc.), then I will see what I can do based on the issue at hand...

elmaalouf
18th March, 2013, 07:28 PM
ah ok the key is missing but the car is so far so he bring the ecu with the immo box may we can do a key or immo off
thanks for ur reply

ruwi
18th March, 2013, 08:19 PM
To start off with, that vehicle should use an ID33/T5 transponder chip. You will need to read the Motorola MCU, the number is MC68HC05B6, it is a PLCC52.

Cheers!

elmaalouf
18th March, 2013, 08:29 PM
i try it before with nissal almera and it didnt start it was the same immo box
do u think for this one it will start?

ruwi
18th March, 2013, 08:49 PM
It should start. What tools are you using?

Another alternative is if you are able to find an immo box with matching key(s), just plug it into the vehicle and run a C/U Initialization on a diagnostic scan tool. It is extremely straight forward and requires no pin. Thereafter the immobox (with keys) will be matched to the T935 ECU.

I'm only suggesting this as I have done it myself!

Either way, let me know!

elmaalouf
18th March, 2013, 08:58 PM
i dont have an immo bos with keys i will try to do keys using zed bull
and will let u know
thanks

ruwi
18th March, 2013, 09:05 PM
Ok, no problem!

But anything that uses a Nats 2 (if i'm not mistaken) will work. That could be a Primera, Pulsar and the Sunny.