PDA

View Full Version : AIRBAG VW BORA

ELAURINO
2nd March, 2019, 03:30 PM
hello friends, could someone guide me where can the problem of this module be? Thank youhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190302/98fb2d83e95f8c8efb8bcaf81a10caa5.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

rafal
2nd March, 2019, 03:42 PM
hello friends, could someone guide me where can the problem of this module be?

inside...........:roflmao:

ELAURINO
2nd March, 2019, 03:44 PM
Will I have to open the module? Maybe water or humidity came in?

temur38
2nd March, 2019, 03:49 PM
hello friends, could someone guide me where can the problem of this module be? Thank youhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190302/98fb2d83e95f8c8efb8bcaf81a10caa5.jpg

There is a small possibility, however, water or moisture. The error seems software

temur38
2nd March, 2019, 03:51 PM
try re-coding

ELAURINO
2nd March, 2019, 03:58 PM
should I read the memory to reprogram?

temur38
2nd March, 2019, 04:01 PM
should I read the memory to reprogram?

You can try with Vas 5054. easiest solution

ELAURINO
2nd March, 2019, 04:03 PM
I have vag 12.12

temur38
2nd March, 2019, 04:08 PM
I have vag 12.12

can be done with vagcom. You're gonna have to get the coding from a lonely car.

Talleresmalaga
2nd March, 2019, 05:05 PM
Good afternoon I would start by cleaning pins and connectors, then verify mass of acu, Eye disconnect the battery

Milicija
2nd March, 2019, 07:07 PM
In my opinion, the controller malfunction was registered due to bad battery. When the internal error is registered - 65535 fault can't be erased by diagnostic's, also others faults can't be erased too (even if those faults are not active). For older VAG group vehicles, the "Erase crash data" with carprog solved internal error fault (had alot of these in winter time, because of bad battery/low voltage when cranking the engine) :) Try to "clear crash data function", just save original data :)

All these jobs can be done via OBD, with your Carprog :)

ELAURINO
2nd March, 2019, 07:48 PM
In my opinion, the controller malfunction was registered due to bad battery. When the internal error is registered - 65535 fault can't be erased by diagnostic's, also others faults can't be erased too (even if those faults are not active). For older VAG group vehicles, the "Erase crash data" with carprog solved internal error fault (had alot of these in winter time, because of bad battery/low voltage when cranking the engine) :) Try to "clear crash data function", just save original data :)

All these jobs can be done via OBD, with your Carprog :)

I do not have the update to do it, I should buy it because it only lets me read fault code but not the eeprom, nor clean crash

Milicija
2nd March, 2019, 08:38 PM
=/ hmmm, just oder online version from aliex..., it should do the job, or replace the control unit with used one, just write old coding :) Or, dissasembly ecu, and read the MCU, but for that You also, need a pogrammer :) If you really know, that the srs light - internal error occurred due to low battery, sometimes the SRS ECU has internal error, and after reprogramming, few days later the error might come back :)