PDA

View Full Version : A6 3.0tdi EDC16CP34 Need help!

quato79
3rd March, 2019, 09:18 AM
Hi, friends, I have a problem here with one Audi A6 3.0 tdi 2007 year, ecu is EDC16CP34, I read the ori file with Kess ,but when writing car doesnt acceps the file, "cannot wake up error"
I tried to write the file with MPPS 18, but at 50% download stopped,now , I read the ecu with KTAG ,BUT maps already korrupted, in Winols says : "sync block missing"

I need file for Ktag to repair this,someone can make it?:
SW:1037379468
SW upg: 4F0910401S 0030
VIN: WAUZZZ4F36N154629

Here are files:
1.Ori file read with Kess
2.maps Backup read with Ktag- not working

Any help will be greatly appreciated,Thanks!

leotdx
3rd March, 2019, 09:30 AM
Use odis. Do programming again.

stilo115cv
3rd March, 2019, 09:43 AM
next time you must send an ID

try and report

please tnks + rep

quato79
3rd March, 2019, 11:48 AM
Hi thanks,tried file ,flashed with ktag, but car doesnt start...

johak
3rd March, 2019, 12:00 PM
write this

quato79
3rd March, 2019, 12:35 PM
Hi thanks,tried file ,ktag doesnt accept, checksum error,dont know... may be need ori VAG flash file?,

rafal
3rd March, 2019, 01:14 PM
try to find ori file and rewrite by bdm ecu

quato79
3rd March, 2019, 01:30 PM
Hi I have ori file,but its read by Obd with KessV2, when writing it gave me error at 50% after that I read it by BDM with Ktag,but ktag backup file is corrupt ,file from kess Obd and ktag are different...they are in the archive in the first post...

ilkertdi
3rd March, 2019, 07:06 PM
Hi I have ori file,but its read by Obd with KessV2, when writing it gave me error at 50% after that I read it by BDM with Ktag,but ktag backup file is corrupt ,file from kess Obd and ktag are different...they are in the archive in the first post...

Edc16cp34 is so hard ecu when writing for tools.
If you not have full backup this sw, you cant do it by obd2.

Now.

You can try Youre ori obd file by Magpro2x17-CmdFlash.
If it not succesfull, You will write here ori kess ID. And you must find Flash file in forum, then write with ORİ Ktag, you will solve.
Because clone ktag can mistake on edc16cp34. I did see a lot of Checksum Error.

quato79
3rd March, 2019, 08:41 PM
Hi,ilkertdi, thanks for your post, I still did not find solution, I flashed the file from stilo115cv, only with that one car doesnt rotates the radiator fans,,only one error is present on the Engine ECU,saying P1653 read DTC memory of ABS CM, on ABS no errors, after that I successfully write the ori file that is read by Kess with MPPS18,but the same car doesnt start, found here on forum the same version software, made backup with Galetto, files are identical. but VIN is different,when I write it, error on dash and fans rotate , tried to flash the obd file again with MPPS18 ,it says ecu locked, and no VIN is displayed, may be then with different vin Immo is blocking it by obd, so I turned back file from stilllo115cv, write with MPPS18 by obd, them made a full backup with Ktag,for any case.
Now I am downloading Odis flash files for Audi,will try with Vag Can Pro, or Odis (interface Tactrix not sure if works).

I am stuck.

lsdlsd88
3rd March, 2019, 10:58 PM
i think flash is ok with stilo file (no fan spinning), but e2p not ok (maybe in prog mode). have you tried in kess recovery mode writing the same flash file you write with ktag? also try security login with vcds in engine ecu 12233 then write kess without turning ignition off.

ilkertdi
4th March, 2019, 11:10 AM
i think flash is ok with stilo file (no fan spinning), but e2p not ok (maybe in prog mode). have you tried in kess recovery mode writing the same flash file you write with ktag? also try security login with vcds in engine ecu 12233 then write kess without turning ignition off.

Possible. Or you can write frf-sgo file by odis- vagcanpro.

quato79
4th March, 2019, 10:50 PM
Hi, problem solved!
Tried with stilo file but car wont start, kess doesnt accept, error wake up, security login not works too,Vagcan pro save my life, flashed .sgo file from other forum, car didnt start again, no Ecu errors, but I know from previous experience, that long cranking and not start, injectors go to emergency mode and stop injecting, so used start spray ,and voala!
So, my experience: VagCanPro can be used for reading, remap,flashing without errors by obd and flashing ori files and recovery of VAG cars!
And EDC16CP34 ,very dangerous Ecu! I had similar problems with 4 more previous cars, my advice: always use Ktag for this ecu!
Mpps18 good but risky device!

After that I made full ktag backup :) ,
tried with kess flashed old maps by obd, no error problems, but car wont start, because micro and eeprom are different version, then returned backup maps file, no problem.

So may be this will help many people in future with such experience, if so press thanks to this and previous post!

Regards