PDA

View Full Version : W203 Mileage

BraLaas
4th March, 2019, 08:11 AM
Good Day

i Have an W203 2001 i changed the mileage on, Now the key wont turn in EIS
Story is that i had someone remove the dash and EIS but battery was not disconnected and only dash was removed first,
Then later EIS was removed
Could someone please assist me with this
i will post Ori files of the Dash( 93C86 ) and EIS( 1J35D ) aswell as the moded Files
please any help would be great
Thank you

Fault Code i see is B1040 No data from ICP

TOINO
4th March, 2019, 11:44 AM
to know if you have problems with the modified files, replace the original files dash and ezs, if the car still does not start from there you can start your diagnosis!

BraLaas
4th March, 2019, 12:17 PM
Will this affect the car from not starting..??
im on my way to the car now..
and i have read that the ICP stores an SSID..?
can this be the problem

TOINO
4th March, 2019, 12:25 PM
do it with me said and see what it gives, yes if the ezs file is corrupted the car does not start because the keys will not be recognized

BraLaas
4th March, 2019, 01:38 PM
do it with me said and see what it gives, yes if the ezs file is corrupted the car does not start because the keys will not be recognizedRead data on eis and put back old data still the same, and data on eis shows that 2 keys is programmed and car has 2 keys.
Not one working..
Mabe it is somthing else..??

Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L01 using Tapatalk

BraLaas
4th March, 2019, 02:57 PM
do it with me said and see what it gives, yes if the ezs file is corrupted the car does not start because the keys will not be recognizedI put back the old files agian and car started fine but now it wont start agian...

TOINO
4th March, 2019, 08:35 PM
hoe indicates that the changed files are not good it restarts to correct kilometers but with quality programmer and everything should be ok

if you help, do not forget to thank

BraLaas
4th March, 2019, 08:39 PM
hoe indicates that the changed files are not good it restarts to correct kilometers but with quality programmer and everything should be okIt only restarts once...
I even took the old file and modified eeprom and it only starts once..

TOINO
5th March, 2019, 12:23 PM
your ezs have a problem have to change ezs