PDA

View Full Version : Hyundai Santa Fe 2016 Fujitsu MB91F067 odod

naelraddad
4th March, 2019, 12:14 PM
hi fiends
i need your help changing odo fo hyundai Santa Fe 2016 with Fujitsu mcu MB91F067
original is 119724km need 43000 km

dflash attached

thanks in advanced

butir
4th March, 2019, 01:05 PM
try and report

naelraddad
4th March, 2019, 07:05 PM
thank you friend for your try to help me but after programming the instrument with your file the dash displayed 43000 km and after road test for some kilometers the odo was frozen on 43000km
even when writing back original file the original odo also frozen i used vvdi prog for reading and writing this mcu circuit

any idea friends

still need help for this car

king regards

automotrizVIP
4th March, 2019, 08:04 PM
thank you friend for your try to help me but after programming the instrument with your file the dash displayed 43000 km and after road test for some kilometers the odo was frozen on 43000km
even when writing back original file the original odo also frozen i used vvdi prog for reading and writing this mcu circuit

any idea friends

still need help for this car

king regards

this usually happens, when the algorithm is not exact, but you can correct driving for 20 minutes at 100 km / h, achieving approximate 40 to 60 km

naelraddad
4th March, 2019, 08:33 PM
this usually happens, when the algorithm is not exact, but you can correct driving for 20 minutes at 100 km / h, achieving approximate 40 to 60 km
i will make test drive and report

but the strange ting even when rewrite original file the odo also frozen is this normal too with original file ?

regards

Dr. Zoidberg
4th March, 2019, 08:37 PM
i can see that your .BIN is correct and then you should move forward, only, as advice, for the next time, before removing the board, reset a trip.

naelraddad
5th March, 2019, 03:57 PM
thanks to all friends for helping me
all ok now
after programming need to make trip switch ignition for 3 minuets then drive all is ok

big regards

Mezz_cro
5th March, 2019, 06:47 PM
thanks to all friends for helping me
all ok now
after programming need to make trip switch ignition for 3 minuets then drive all is ok

big regards

Hello

Don t understand your answer how you solve your problem ? can you explain step by step ?

I have same problem.

Thank you ...

Regards

naelraddad
5th March, 2019, 06:56 PM
Hello

Don t understand your answer how you solve your problem ? can you explain step by step ?

I have same problem.

Thank you ...

RegardsFriend after programming the instrument with modified file I went for shirt trip the odo was frozen with new value and did not count up
Our friends said that this is normal when editing kilometres for some cars need to make a long trip and the odo will back to count up so I did a trip with car and the odo was frozen I switched ignition off about 3 minutes and I went for an other trip and the odo back to count as normal

Big regards

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Mezz_cro
5th March, 2019, 07:06 PM
Friend after programming the instrument with modified file I went for shirt trip the odo was frozen with new value and did not count up
Our friends said that this is normal when editing kilometres for some cars need to make a long trip and the odo will back to count up so I did a trip with car and the odo was frozen I switched ignition off about 3 minutes and I went for an other trip and the odo back to count as normal

Big regards

Thanks for info,how long trip was first and second ?

Regards

naelraddad
6th March, 2019, 11:02 AM
try and report

friend what calculator you used for calculating this odo

king regards

naelraddad
6th March, 2019, 11:04 AM
Friend after programming the instrument with modified file I went for shirt trip the odo was frozen with new value and did not count up

Big regards

not sure about the exact time because i let the customer do the trip

may be about 15 minuets

regards

Mezz_cro
6th March, 2019, 01:59 PM
not sure about the exact time because i let the customer do the trip

may be about 15 minuets

regards

Do you know maybe how many KM he do ?

proalpha
12th September, 2021, 03:13 PM
HYUNDAI SANTA FE MB91F067 79047 KM TO 50675

ferhel19
17th October, 2021, 02:40 AM
hi fiends
i need your help changing odo fo hyundai Santa Fe 2016 with Fujitsu mcu MB91F067
original is 119724km need 43000 km

dflash attached

thanks in advanced

Try this file and report no need to drive 100km

mohamedrhim
17th October, 2021, 10:14 PM
Try this file and report no need to drive 100km

Hello friends I hope you are all safe

Hyundai elantra MB91F067 mileage correction request

I need to adjust mileage from 158000 km to 68582 km for the attached dump

thanks in advance!