PDA

View Full Version : BMW 525i 2005 CAS2 690978 5WK47995 NEED FILEs EEPROM AND FLASH

KriptoKey
4th March, 2019, 06:30 PM
Dear colleagues, I need your help. someone tried to program the key of this BMW 525i of the year 2005, but damage the information and now the scanner does not enter this module CAS2.
I put other information similar to the eeprom and flash and then if I can enter the CAS with the scanner. Please let me know if you can help me with an exact information for this case and so I can program a key to start the engine of this vehicle.
Thank you for your contribution

cyril
4th March, 2019, 09:55 PM
can u read isn from ecu i will put it in the cas for u ?

KriptoKey
4th March, 2019, 10:08 PM
If friend that's not a problem for me, I can synchronize DME with CAS and I can also pair the ISN for Both DME-CAS2.
what I need is a file for eeprom and flash of this CAS according to its part code. The one I use is also from CAS2 but the printed plate is different.
I hope someone can help me with the files requested for this CAS2
Thank you

can u read isn from ecu i will put it in the cas for u ?

macako6
5th March, 2019, 01:47 AM
Dear colleagues, I need your help. someone tried to program the key of this BMW 525i of the year 2005, but damage the information and now the scanner does not enter this module CAS2.
I put other information similar to the eeprom and flash and then if I can enter the CAS with the scanner. Please let me know if you can help me with an exact information for this case and so I can program a key to start the engine of this vehicle.
Thank you for your contribution

first read and send your files so we can specifically help you and perhaps your file will fix someone :wavey: