PDA

View Full Version : High EGT

mancioks
5th March, 2019, 07:26 AM
Hi friends Tuners.
When i had few trips in Germany i noticed that when go full throtle in 5th gear, after reach 200kmh my coolant temperature starts to raise. Yesterday i made a test and checked EGT. So when your raise smoothly till 190kmh temp not go over 500°C and you can cruise in that speed no problem, but when go full throtle from 120kmh to 200kmh, at 200 it starts to grow. I have reached 630°C and then released throtle.
Car is Opel Astra J 1.7cdti 110ps, stage 1 with DPF functional. Smoke limiter and durations are untouched for DPF. Can the problem be caused for DPF and it's backpressure?
Also by Opels manual top speed should be 186kmh, but i didn't changed it during remap, so how it can reach more? Or Delco e87 has not speed limit inside programe?

ecuworks
5th March, 2019, 08:15 AM
can you send you file

icezero2010
5th March, 2019, 01:03 PM
Hi friends Tuners.
When i had few trips in Germany i noticed that when go full throtle in 5th gear, after reach 200kmh my coolant temperature starts to raise. Yesterday i made a test and checked EGT. So when your raise smoothly till 190kmh temp not go over 500°C and you can cruise in that speed no problem, but when go full throtle from 120kmh to 200kmh, at 200 it starts to grow. I have reached 630°C and then released throtle.
Car is Opel Astra J 1.7cdti 110ps, stage 1 with DPF functional. Smoke limiter and durations are untouched for DPF. Can the problem be caused for DPF and it's backpressure?
Also by Opels manual top speed should be 186kmh, but i didn't changed it during remap, so how it can reach more? Or Delco e87 has not speed limit inside programe?

post files !

630 C is nothing for diesel egt at diesel full load 750-850 C

the question is is the egt cutted