PDA

View Full Version : Kess file for Audi A3 2.0

Mattsace
5th March, 2019, 10:43 PM
Hi there I am looking for a remap file for my Audi A3 2.0 Tdi 2005 , please help

electronistul21
6th March, 2019, 08:09 AM
my friend,need read file from your ECU first time for backup.In next step modify your file how you wish (stage1,egr off,etc) and write in ecu.

Mattsace
6th March, 2019, 08:13 PM
Thanks for replying , not really sure how to do that first time using kess , cheers tho

scummy
10th March, 2019, 01:46 AM
Check this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHYpA0MMtfM

If you are going to write a file , make sure you get some more info , instead of making a mess .
Make sure you have the right file , checksum ok if tool doesnt correct it , power supply connectet to car battery , make sure that pc battery isnt going to die also , etc etc ..

Cheers

Alawigmx
29th March, 2019, 12:01 AM
Thanks for replying , not really sure how to do that first time using kess , cheers tho

Connect 12V power to battery terminals to avoid voltage drops and power loss. The voltage will be shown at all times through Kess. Preferrably >13V. Select your ECU, READ your ECU. This will take some patience as it is rather slow. Once your file has been read and you saved it, put it in a .zip and upload it here. When you upload it, request what kind of maps you are looking for, eg. Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 2 + DPF/EGR Delete etc.