PDA

View Full Version : problem after swap dashboard for golf

suhaib
8th March, 2019, 06:35 PM
hi
after swap dashboard vw golf and when i get back the original dasheboard happen Trouble and light all warnings

Is there any solution؟؟

rafal
8th March, 2019, 06:38 PM
hi
after swap dashboard vw golf and when i get back the original dasheboard happen Trouble and light all warnings

Is there any solution؟؟

in this golf? :roflmao:

remove faults by diagnostic..........

suhaib
8th March, 2019, 07:13 PM
not this >>its golf 2016
i try remove the faults But the problem stay

Josue
8th March, 2019, 07:35 PM
Possibly you have a problem and not small, in cars before that if you did not save the abs encodings, when you changed the frame for one of the scrapping, they were lost and you had to re-encode it, even if you changed back to the original, and the encoding was I had lost, I had this problem in a Golf VI.

As for the most modern, I imagine it is more of the same, you will not have saved the encodings of the units and even if it was only to try the picture, as soon as you plug it into the car, you already have the problem, because you need to link it with the rest of units.

I would give you some advice, if you did not save the unit encodings before changing the box, go to a VW center and have the original encoding of the car restored, I had to do it.

I hope I've been helpful.

suhaib
8th March, 2019, 08:02 PM
I dont save the abs unit encodings
How do I get it from the Volkswagen Center?
Or can I get it from anywhere else?
... Where to save then?

Josue
8th March, 2019, 08:21 PM
The original coding is obtained through ODIS (VW online), connecting to the car. Or perhaps with the rack number there is someone who can try to facilitate it, but I'm sorry friend, I think the best option sometimes is to go to an official service. Here, where I live, it cost me € 35 to have it coded again.

rafal
8th March, 2019, 08:21 PM
what lights on dash?
probably abs as Josue wrote............
if:
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/524246-MK60-ABS-long-coding-for-members

suhaib
8th March, 2019, 11:48 PM
Thank you my friend
Almost all lights