PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Working DPF Solution Toyota Hiace

battleship7
9th March, 2019, 07:26 AM
Hi Guys I am looking for a working DPF off solution for Toyota Hiace. The vehicle is showing a P2002 error code.

I tried other people's solution. The first solution played with Exhaust temperature sensor.This one only worked for about 20 minutes when i was testing only. Minutes after the client collected his car the DPF light was back on again. DTC was off but the car had no power. In fact it started to smoke horribly.

Anyone with experience with Toyota I would appreciate your help.

FlashTune
9th March, 2019, 03:35 PM
Hi Guys I am looking for a working DPF off solution for Toyota Hiace. The vehicle is showing a P2002 error code.

I tried other people's solution. The first solution played with Exhaust temperature sensor.This one only worked for about 20 minutes when i was testing only. Minutes after the client collected his car the DPF light was back on again. DTC was off but the car had no power. In fact it started to smoke horribly.

Anyone with experience with Toyota I would appreciate your help.

here try my file

battleship7
10th March, 2019, 11:36 AM
Thanks buddy. Solution only worked for like 15kms only. After that DPF light came back on + loss of power. Surprisingly there is no DTC.

TuningInside83
10th March, 2019, 12:47 PM
pass pm

try and report

battleship7
10th March, 2019, 03:15 PM
pass pm

try and report

Thanks buddy. Solution did not work either.

So I am aware there are few Hiaces posted on this forum. I am going to put all the files I have tested that are not working. Perhaps someone can find a solution. I will explain in detail what outcome each solution had;

Here is how Toyota Hiace ECU works

After writing a file or if you remove battery for 15-30 minutes ===> When you start the vehicle the computer will try figure out what happened and what changes you did to the car for about 5- 10 minutes. During this period of time DPF light will be flashing and you will have 100% Power. After those 5 - 10 minutes this is what follows; Depending on what Tune you got installed (I have attached them all)

Original (attached above)

Immediately after those 5-10 minutes you get a DPF light power immediately restricted

Tune 1
Light goes off for a few kms, then car starts to smoke horribly (white smoke)...I have never seen such white clouds of smoke in my life. Minutes later DPF light is back on...Power is gone. No DTC

Tune 2
Light will go off for the next 25 - 40kms then it will come back on with Restricted Power. No DTC

Tune 3
Light will go off for the next 15kms then it will act as if regenerating then Light come back on with Restricted power. No DTC'

Tune 4
Light will go off for the next 15kms then it will act as if regenerating then Light come back on with Restricted power. No DTC'

Tune 5
Light will go off for less than 3 minutes...acts as if regenerating then..... In those 3 minutes car has the least power ever, then DPF light comes back on with added power but still less than it should be (Like with tune 2 & 3). Again no DTC

Side note: I think i had the longest with (tune 2). I left the car to idle for over an hour to get it warmed up. Then drove aggressively for over 25kms. Light only came when i was parking the car..and so did all power restrictions.

Anyone with experience if you can weigh in on this issues I appreciate. What this also means is I am in the market for a good DPF tuner for TOYOTA because i have a lot of them

oeyek
18th May, 2019, 02:19 PM
hi battleship bro

have you got your final solution as yet?

please enlighten as well.

:)