alvan_man
13th December, 2009, 05:22 PM
any software for dashboards repair ?

thanks

PremierD
13th December, 2009, 05:32 PM

thanks

Crystal Balls are on back order mate .... Can you give us a Clue .....?:rolleyes:

You'll like that one MH.....

Meat-Head
13th December, 2009, 06:14 PM
Crystal Balls are on back order mate .... Can you give us a Clue .....?:rolleyes:

You'll like that one MH.....

If the orignal poster can't decide, then shall we say 2003 focus (hint)
thanks

Don't know what supplier you use for your crystall balls, but you could
try this one, just as a stop gap, my crystal ball is still away for firmware update.

CBA05 Feng Shui Wiccan Scrying Crystal Ball 80mm on eBay (end time 07-Jan-10 16:08:58 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CBA05-Feng-Shui-Wiccan-Scrying-Crystal-Ball-80mm_W0QQitemZ360161990363QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Me taphysical_New_Age?hash=item53db53d6db)

NOTE: I really do have a crystall ball, it is in my toolbox at work for customers with dumb questions, and i'm not 100% sure but as far as i'm
aware it is Victorain and it's had 2 lady owners from new, never raced or rallied or used in anger.

PremierD
13th December, 2009, 06:24 PM
HC11 or 24c16 ...?

Meat-Head
13th December, 2009, 06:32 PM
HC11 or 24c16 ...?

The Focus clocks i have skanked, don't know it was of them 'opertunist' jobs, so i took it.

They are dead, suspect it's a capacitor or smegulator, just like to play with myself late at night, would like to fix them and re-clock the milage, but only for educational or enertaintment reasons.

What do you know about taking them apart and fixing them?

HUGE thanks

PremierD
13th December, 2009, 07:03 PM
The Focus clocks i have skanked, don't know it was of them 'opertunist' jobs, so i took it.

They are dead, suspect it's a capacitor or smegulator, just like to play with myself late at night, would like to fix them and re-clock the milage, but only for educational or enertaintment reasons.

What do you know about taking them apart and fixing them?

HUGE thanks

Remove rear cover .. 52 pin MCU visible .. HC11... Not easy to reair /clock ... Other type Torq screws .. Remove needels.. ( you can connect to them without doing so with i2c probe ) but Thats another story ... What used to go wrong with them was the same as the transit clocks .. The display need resoldering .. but if the dash is completely Deed...( I would go for the tappet clearece falling into the sump scenario) chuck em in the bin mate ....

Meat-Head
13th December, 2009, 07:24 PM
run dmc and how bizzare, in about 10 years time, just for a laugh i'll swap the two 100v 10uf caps on the board and see what happens.

looks like mcu has nec on it, and smaller chip next to it, very hard to read.

alvan_man
13th December, 2009, 08:32 PM

thanks

ok, thanks.

and ECU repair?

yasser
13th December, 2009, 10:25 PM
Men, what did you expect answer will be?!?!?!?

Give correct question, then you will recieve correct answer.
There is too much software and also hardware in internet.

If you have xeact problem with exact dashboard, so ask
" vw golf 3 dash dump needed, 1h0 919 830H .....ect."

Also I think it will be verry good to say where are you from in your profile.