PDA

View Full Version : asz 130hp question

cem
10th March, 2019, 04:33 PM
Hi guys,

I am looking for a remap of a ibiza 1.9 tdi asz
131hp. I have loaded a remap done by a chiptuner (with mpps) and doesn't works fine, too much smoke and already 2 turbochargers gone. Now i have front ic installed and a cupra 1749vb garret turbocharger. Gearbox is saying
"please kill me" because of the excess of torque...anyway, my car is a mess right now.

Saludos

ps. here attached is the original reading of the ecu.

AlasPerformance
10th March, 2019, 07:52 PM
Hi mate, send me PM with all the specs of the car.

AVDigitale
10th March, 2019, 08:09 PM
contact me

golf110tdi
11th March, 2019, 12:09 AM
Test this file and make log file with VCDS on channel 11 on 3 gear and 4 gear from 1700 rpm to 4400 rpm at full throttle and send the file to me for better result. File is with fix hot start, popcorn 4700rpm and EGR-off.
Password on PM.

cem
11th March, 2019, 03:01 PM
Hi mates,

In private messages it is impossible to upload the logs so here is the thing:

i dump the data that golf 110 tdi put here on the last post

i made some logs, as he requested. The second one in 4th gear is a bit cut, i couldnt get to 4.6k rpm because of the legth of the road.

The car feels smooth but maybe too much, before this i have a brutal torque on low rpm's (i supose that is because i did not have it limited by the last mod i had installed)

** Was this mod for tdi 130? Runs ok but very low powered in my opinion.

***ecu data:
System type:1.9l R4 EDC 15P
Hardware number:38906019DQ

Many thanks, as soon as you tell me i'll try the other options

raceshadow
11th March, 2019, 05:15 PM
Hi guys,

131hp. I have loaded a remap done by a chiptuner (with mpps) and doesn't works fine, too much smoke and already 2 turbochargers gone. Now i have front ic installed and a cupra 1749vb garret turbocharger. Gearbox is saying
"please kill me" because of the excess of torque...anyway, my car is a mess right now.

Saludos

Hello,

try this....

golf110tdi
11th March, 2019, 08:20 PM
This file is with more throttle response.
The same password.

cem
11th March, 2019, 08:39 PM
i'll try that one tomorrow. Thanks mate.

The thing is that i am not an expert in vcds to compare parameters i just can tell you the feel of the car with your mods (both of you since the beginning of the thread), but still wit those dissadvantages it is really funny to try your mods. God please forgive me, it's a 2k euros car but is the one i have and i know. So, without compromising in excess the internals of the engine (and turbo), which could be the most equilibrate and powerful mod without tons of smoke (apart of the initiall throttle push)? Could it be about 175/80hp and nearby 400nm max torque? Power is important but with these diesel cars it is difficult to take advantage of it.

Cheers

AlasPerformance
11th March, 2019, 11:55 PM
Here you go mate, try and give feedback.

jnoroeste
12th March, 2019, 12:34 PM
Hi guys,

Saludos

Hi M8, easy to do but must do some logs before tune to calculate new values, after writing new file new logs will be required to achive fine tuning.
contact me if interested.
Regards.