PDA

View Full Version : PSG16 connection on car

maajkii
11th March, 2019, 11:41 AM
hey, anyone can show me how to connect PSG16 with MPPS on car? i dont wanna remove pump.

Milicija
11th March, 2019, 11:53 AM
Hello, I conntect my MPPS V18 like this and I don't have problems: I use the boot cable that is given with MPPS, power and ground I take from the battery, and CAN bus wiring is taken near the battery loom, you can see in the picture that I attach. In the main loom you will find black shielded wire, after you remove shield you will find the CAN Low and CAN High wires :)
If happens, that after you connect everything you can't ID and make reading, counterchange can wiring.

stanislav georgiev
11th March, 2019, 04:33 PM
Make your cable

jnoroeste
12th March, 2019, 12:32 PM
Hello, I conntect my MPPS V18 like this and I don't have problems: I use the boot cable that is given with MPPS, power and ground I take from the battery, and CAN bus wiring is taken near the battery loom, you can see in the picture that I attach. In the main loom you will find black shielded wire, after you remove shield you will find the CAN Low and CAN High wires :)
If happens, that after you connect everything you can't ID and make reading, counterchange can wiring.

Yes, this is the best and fastest solution, otherwise must need dissaembly egr on many engines to be able to conect to psg16 conector.
To conect on bench make your cable using carprog pinout and an older psg16 conector.
Regards.