HW H28
1039S40665
10/06/16
1335 0400

Car runs in limpmode because of this error

11895 turbo supercharger B
P02CB 00(101)
PRESSURE TOO LOW

Ive inspected everything and really dont find problem, no leaks, turbos ok, pressure hoses/intercooler perfect ....
I can see it needs 80/90 mbar to the teorical pressure value,but as wont find solution could someone delete this error

I am also 99% sure than I am loosing this pressure in EGR system but it seems it close perfect.
If you prefer/ want it disable EGR , no problem for it.

As i am not very familiar with VAG EDC17 ECUS check please my reading .
Done with KTAG.
I upload both eeprom and FLASH simply for archive purposes.
Who Knows some day could someone need those bins

Is TPROT PROTECTED? Seems yes, right?

Ive check flash and found 1 string 01 3C 2B
So as only is repeated one time ,Can I remove TPROT by simply change string to 01 00 00???

Ignasvw
11th March, 2019, 02:28 PM
Try this option

Milicija
11th March, 2019, 02:34 PM
:) if the egr valve is faulty, and not closing properly the "EGR off" wont help, because you need to blank it mechanically. So If you suspect, that valve isn't closing properly first you should blank it, and check if the boost value is in specified range.
Also, DTC off won't help, because you will still go to limp mode, but without error code in the fault memory. With this kind of errors (boost, fuel pressure) it's better to fix them :) This kind of fault is not registered without a reason...
Did you check the vacuum hoses to the turbo's? Is the vnt fully pulled when car is started on idle and the boost dc is on max side?

GolfmkI
11th March, 2019, 05:43 PM
:) if the egr valve is faulty, and not closing properly the "EGR off" wont help, because you need to blank it mechanically. So If you suspect, that valve isn't closing properly first you should blank it, and check if the boost value is in specified range.
Also, DTC off won't help, because you will still go to limp mode, but without error code in the fault memory. With this kind of errors (boost, fuel pressure) it's better to fix them :) This kind of fault is not registered without a reason...
Did you check the vacuum hoses to the turbo's? Is the vnt fully pulled when car is started on idle and the boost dc is on max side?

I Know delete is not the perfect solution.
But many hours on this car already.
Egr is perfect when closed and the have been changed in other workshop.
Pressure regulator new, map sensor also new.
Tested new MAF.
My customer made many tests and problem is still there.

Perhaps turbos ( biturbo) are not 100% perfect.
I have seen this problem on crafter and solved this way.

Believe me I prefer to FIX problem, but no way.

Thanks anyway

GolfmkI
15th March, 2019, 10:21 AM
Try this option

Your solution is not working

Van still shows error + Limpmode

Ive tried myself also trying deleting DTC

Ive succesS removing it, but still LIMPMODE

Can be disabled whole DTC + LIMPMODE?

Or making the boost deviation tolerance larger ( example 500 mb, yes I Know its too much) could be a solution.??

If not my solution will be find the fault :(

ddnc
15th March, 2019, 10:43 AM
Do you have dtc freeze frame? Its important as there is diferent ways to solve this problem. This is not egr fault as it has position sensor and will give dtc also.

johak
15th March, 2019, 12:32 PM
Hi, you can try this