PDA

View Full Version : best All key lost tool for Toyota BMW GM Nissan , Benz preferably via OBD

Adel75
11th March, 2019, 11:43 PM
Hi everyone ,

I m new in Transponder and key Technics.... I do BMW diag coding Programming...and some Toyota electric repairing , have demand on my small garage from my clients on all keys lost ...here where I m Dealer need more than a month to provide new keys ...looking for a tool to do all key lost preferably via obd for : BMW ,BENZ , TOYOTA , Nissan , GM Chevy ....but mainly Toyota , cars are from 2005 to 2018, your comments will be highly appreciated , Thanks

rapidlocksmiths
12th March, 2019, 12:16 AM
one tool is seriously not going to be enough , abrites will do some , vvdi 2 and vvdi mb will do some , lonsdor will do some , nothing will do all , we would all like the magic tool that does all these by obd , so if you find it please share so we can all get one as would be useful bit of kit.

i suspect you will need a number of tools to get decent obd coverage , even then theres plenty you will need to read eeprom or back up the unit in case it goes wrong , looking at what you want you will need deep pockets for sure .

droidwayne65
12th March, 2019, 01:25 AM
You're gonna have to get comfortable with soldering and associated skills because, I guarantee you, sooner or later, something with get screwed by OBD.

p1et
12th March, 2019, 12:54 PM
Hi everyone ,

TOYOTA , Nissan , GM Chevy ....but mainly Toyota , cars are from 2005 to 2018, your comments will be highly appreciated , Thanks

For those Lonsdor is very good.

looking for a tool to do all key lost preferably via obd for : BMW ,BENZ

Those are not simple and you need to study a lot before doing them, especially when all keys lost because then it's not simple job and most of the times impossible to do just via OBD. A lot of threads here what tools you need for Merc and BMW and how to deal with them.

Adel75
12th March, 2019, 11:04 PM
one tool is seriously not going to be enough , abrites will do some , vvdi 2 and vvdi mb will do some , lonsdor will do some , nothing will do all , we would all like the magic tool that does all these by obd , so if you find it please share so we can all get one as would be useful bit of kit.

i suspect you will need a number of tools to get decent obd coverage , even then theres plenty you will need to read eeprom or back up the unit in case it goes wrong , looking at what you want you will need deep pockets for sure .

Thank u for ur reply .

Adel75
12th March, 2019, 11:05 PM
You're gonna have to get comfortable with soldering and associated skills because, I guarantee you, sooner or later, something with get screwed by OBD.

Thank u for the advises

Adel75
12th March, 2019, 11:38 PM
For those Lonsdor is very good.

Those are not simple and you need to study a lot before doing them, especially when all keys lost because then it's not simple job and most of the times impossible to do just via OBD. A lot of threads here what tools you need for Merc and BMW and how to deal with them.

Those are not simple and you need to study a lot before doing them, especially when all keys lost because then it's not simple job and most of the times impossible to do just via OBD. A lot of threads here what tools you need for Merc and BMW and how to deal with them.[/QUOTE]

when U said for those Lonsdor is very good but when I see that Lonsdor list in Toyota dont have Landcriser ! this is will be an issue for me .
and also Lonsdor dont go over 2013 in Toyota ! limited also in GM to some models and to 2009-2010 max models so I m not convinced , what if I ask u pls from ur experience which better Lonsdor or OBDSTAR X300DP Plus ?

FOR BMW which is better and more easier for a starter guy CGDI or ADCP YANHUA ?
FOR Mercedes the same : VVDI or CGDI ?

UR advises will be highly appreciated

regards

Adel

schouten1977
12th March, 2019, 11:48 PM
i do toyota with tango and techstream last week i did lexus nx300 from2017 10 min work by obd
when you wanna do all what you whant!! you need to read allot abaut how systeem works and gett nolige to buy some tools is not the way
because every tool have his limmitation

Adel75
13th March, 2019, 12:23 AM
i do toyota with tango and techstream last week i did lexus nx300 from2017 10 min work by obd
when you wanna do all what you whant!! you need to read allot abaut how systeem works and gett nolige to buy some tools is not the way

Thank u for ur reply I will take in consideration ...for some inquiry I have send u a pm

droidwayne65
13th March, 2019, 01:33 AM
Excellent post! :)

Adel75
13th March, 2019, 11:20 AM
Excellent post! :)

yes I agree any addition up is welcome