PDA

View Full Version : Conversion lupo 3l to 100% manuale

Sakirov
16th March, 2019, 01:13 PM
Hello to all.

excuse me for my english, i use google translate

I currently have a lupo TDI 3l from 2000 (ANY engine code) which has a manual transmission to automate.

I would like to convert it to a manual box.

Mechanically, I know everything that needs to be done.

on the other hand, with the ECU I am completely lost.

I read on google that people put a ECU of a 1.4 TDI without modifications and their vehicles have worries of powers.

Can I change the original ECU of my lupo without having to put a 1.4TDI ECU?

I would just like my little lupo 3l can turn well with the conversion to manual.

Thanks in advance to those who will answer me

Milicija
16th March, 2019, 06:01 PM
Hello Sakirov,

In my opinion, you should not encounter any problems with the engine control module, after installing manual gearbox to the car... You might have some errors, but this should solve simple coding... Also, older 1.4 TDI had EDC15 ecu's... You shouldn't have any limp mode after...

Sakirov
17th March, 2019, 10:19 PM
Hello Milicija,

Thank you for your answer.

I saw that a lot of people have put ECU of a 1.4TDI EDCP +, it is left with power gaps, because the ECU does not work with a turbo VNT as on the lupo (I recite what I ' have read). and that they had a lack of power.

I would like to know if someone will have a program that is change, to replace on the ECU 1.4TDI for the lupo rolls well.

Apsik
18th March, 2019, 09:21 AM
search in my posts
It was on this forum at last 3times

Sakirov
18th March, 2019, 08:40 PM
Hello Apsik,
Thank you for your comment.

I just found a link, which I saw you personally post. Is it this him below?

045906019AB_Polo1.4TDI_MT_to_Lupo1.2TDI_MT.bin.zip (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=387900&d=1469104114)

With this MAP, lupo is not a problem on the highway?

I saw that you used this map on several LUPO 3L.

Thank you in advance for your answer.