PDA

View Full Version : ODIS-E and VAS5054 doesn't want to flash ECU

vopi
16th March, 2019, 05:06 PM
Hi,

please help me with my problem with ODIS-E with VAS5054 kabel.
I use Odis-E 5.0.14 or ODIS-E 6.2.2 and with both verison I have the same problem with flashing ECU. All other function works like a charm but when I want flash ECU I always get error.
I choose a file, file is loaded OK, I press flash ECU and after a few seconds job is done with 100% but flashing is incompleted.
please help me, where is the problem?

thanks for help

hesham10
16th March, 2019, 05:26 PM
you should perform one of two options first 1.adapt ecu to car. 2.make your ecu immo off. ... try and report ... thanks if helped

vopi
16th March, 2019, 06:11 PM
You don't understand me. Car is OK, Immo OK and I want to make upgrade of SW. I tried flashing on two cars and still the same problem - flashing still end with same error

hesham10
16th March, 2019, 06:27 PM
ok .. after flash error it says switch ignition off then on then confirm and ask you if you want to delete errors on other modules.. here you will have an option to display flash log .. please show me your log

vopi
16th March, 2019, 08:52 PM
Yes, I see window with progress bar and after 7-9s progress bar goes from 0% to 100% and programming is aborter. After that I get question about deleting errors in other ECUs after flashing.
Here is my protocol (sorry, it is in Czech language). I tried to flash newer SW and older SW but everytime with the same result.

hesham10
17th March, 2019, 10:27 AM
Yes, I see window with progress bar and after 7-9s progress bar goes from 0% to 100% and programming is aborter. After that I get question about deleting errors in other ECUs after flashing.
Here is my protocol (sorry, it is in Czech language). I tried to flash newer SW and older SW but everytime with the same result.
have a look on inbox