PDA

View Full Version : Cas 3 plus

mzakoor1141
16th March, 2019, 06:15 PM
Hi mates i really need help with BMW E93 2009 Cas 3 plus Motorola 0l15Y all keys lost
I have read it using vvdi prog ,
when I put the dump in VVDI 2 , The vvdi 2 read the ISN so I make a new key
the remote works but the ignition did't turn on i have tried many times but i have the same
problem all the times , I have attached the cas dump and after making dump
any suggestions please

kermito
16th March, 2019, 06:26 PM
try this sync CAS-DME/DDE and start

mzakoor1141
16th March, 2019, 07:30 PM
thank you for your quick response , after testing your file i can read the key information using vvdi 2 , but i still have the same problem :(

dijo
16th March, 2019, 11:08 PM
Hi, your Cas 3+ need to have 4096 bytes and remember that to work with your data you need to decrypt your file...
Read the manual of VVDI2 to understand how to decrypt...

droidwayne65
16th March, 2019, 11:31 PM
Hi mates i really need help with BMW E93 2009 Cas 3 plus Motorola 0l15Y all keys lost
I have read it using vvdi prog ,
when I put the dump in VVDI 2 , The vvdi 2 read the ISN so I make a new key
the remote works but the ignition did't turn on i have tried many times but i have the same
problem all the times , I have attached the cas dump and after making dump
any suggestions please
You need more data to make a working key. Read the DME's ISN and post it here. If you're gonna use VVDI to read it, say a quick prayer before you do. :D

doctore
17th March, 2019, 12:36 AM
You need more data to make a working key. Read the DME's ISN and post it here. If you're gonna use VVDI to read it, say a quick prayer before you do. :D

lol.......... :roflmao::roflmao:

droidwayne65
17th March, 2019, 04:58 PM
lol.......... :roflmao::roflmao:
LOL! :biggrin:

qwojtus
17th March, 2019, 05:16 PM

Vvdi or cgdi very good tools. Keep quite busy some of forum members :tears_of_joy:

droidwayne65
17th March, 2019, 05:44 PM
You're right about that, but I've seen so many occurrences of VVDI ISN read disaster that it's made me kinda leery. It could be cases of my locksmith buds being overconfident in the tool and not being careful when using it. It's treated me kindly, for the most part though. :)