PDA

View Full Version : Immo off help for 29F200

adam28
14th December, 2009, 07:34 PM
Hello people,

I need to do a im*o off on a troublesome 2000 year Renault Clio its a siemens sirus 32 with a 29F200 chip inside. Can i read this chip with UPA? As i cannot seem to find it in the menu. I have not worked with this chip before. As you probably already guessed!

The car was picked up from renaults today as they could not get the car to start and it is deffinately im*o related! Renaults just want to replace everything and thats going to cost loads and the customer cannot afford that so i said i will see what i can do. With a little help from you guys.

Help will be well appreciated.

Cheers lads

Adam

PremierD
14th December, 2009, 07:47 PM
Hello people,

I need to do a im*o off on a troublesome 2000 year Renault Clio its a siemens sirus 32 with a 29F200 chip inside. Can i read this chip with UPA? As i cannot seem to find it in the menu. I have not worked with this chip before. As you probably already guessed!

The car was picked up from renaults today as they could not get the car to start and it is deffinately im*o related! Renaults just want to replace everything and thats going to cost loads and the customer cannot afford that so i said i will see what i can do. With a little help from you guys.

Help will be well appreciated.

Cheers lads

Adam

Full flash chip mate .... UPA will not read it ....I use dataman with the appropriate Addaptor 44 pin tsop to 48 pin dill..it need to be read ,saved ,erased, and then programmed again with a modified dump...not sure how you will get round it .. sorry

adam28
14th December, 2009, 07:51 PM
I have Xprog m do you know if this can do it?

PremierD
14th December, 2009, 07:54 PM
I have Xprog m do you know if this can do it?

Not sure mate ....But will find out ....

It don't look like it mate ... Can't see any Addaptors for it ... Maybe Cammy will know if it can be done ...

adam28
14th December, 2009, 08:03 PM
Oh well looks like im fcuked with this one then!

Happy days

PremierD
14th December, 2009, 08:06 PM
Oh well looks like im fcuked with this one then!

Happy days

Find out If you can get an Immo of file ... Remove and post it to me ... I'll do it and send it back mate ...

Meat-Head
14th December, 2009, 08:09 PM
work on the theroy of if the stealer can't made it run, you have noting to loose, pehaps you would like to include photos (hint) in your next posting, so we can err urrm check you are doing it right :dontknow::vollkommenauf:.

If you screw up, just hope you can pop to scrapyard and get the relevant bits off another car.

No idea what you charge per hour, but work on the theroy you have ?600+vat to play with, the cost of ecu from stealer and they would want two hours to programme, that 10 mins doing job and 1hr 50 on 'X box live'
Also main stealers the freaks that work there normally are under 21 years of age and none of them can read or write properly and HAVE to wear 'Brand named' underwear (no i don't work for a main stealer reading my spelling mistakes !)

So get some 'Kelvin Clien' underwear on and have a go, dude, see you on Xbox live in 10 mins!

Also check out this thread http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f68/renaulttool-54818/ and see if the relevant NICE dude can help you out (post #24).

The worst that can happen when you have finished is the car won't start!

kptuning
14th December, 2009, 08:13 PM
you can try with Galletto or other flash tool if you have. Dont think they will read complete flash, but maybe the parts you need.

adam28
14th December, 2009, 08:14 PM
Cheers for that mate!

So anyone have a seimans sirus 32n im*o off file? Would be great!

I did read something about the sirus 32n that you need to emulate something on the 29F200 but not sure.

Cheers!

adam28
14th December, 2009, 08:20 PM
What programmers do the 29F200 chip apart from Dataman?

kptuning
14th December, 2009, 08:30 PM
Most programmers do. I use Xeltek superpro.

adam28
14th December, 2009, 08:33 PM
Most programmers do. I use Xeltek superpro.

Not my xprog m or upa, Just my luck mate!

Sam-F
14th December, 2009, 09:43 PM
If you can get the chip read I can mod your file but you will have to fit an immob emulator to pin 58 a sirius 32n will not run without an immob signal

adam28
14th December, 2009, 09:55 PM
If you can get the chip read I can mod your file but you will have to fit an im*ob emulator to pin 58 a sirius 32n will not run without an im*ob signal

Thanks for the info sam, i thought this was the case.

How do i fit immo emulator to pin 58.

Cheers

Meat-Head
14th December, 2009, 10:04 PM
If you can get the chip read I can mod your file but you will have to fit an immob emulator to pin 58 a sirius 32n will not run without an immob signal

No offense to anyone, but by the time you have ~~~~ed around, you could have gone and get a seconhand unit off findapart.co.uk

BUT as long as you take and show us photos (hint)

YouTube - The Beautiful South: 'Good As Gold (Stupid As Mud)' Live (Carry on Regardless)

hamza338
14th December, 2009, 11:55 PM
try this and poste resulta
i read it by lab tool 48

adam28
15th December, 2009, 10:52 AM
just an update. Im getting a ECU set.
Not sure how to im*o emulator to pin 58 and i dont have correct programmer to do it anyway.I will invest in one soon though, as im starting to do more of this type of work.

Cheers

cammy25
15th December, 2009, 01:16 PM
Adam
you need for this type of chips another programmer.
more universal for flashes proms etc
the best buy is Smartpro X5 or X8
its cheap and good. It performs better then my HILO (most expensive progger)
here you can buy from:
A low cost EPROM EEPROM MCU Atmel Microchip PIC I2C SPI programmer online store (http://www.mcumall.com)

i already ordered lot of stuff from them ,very good service and prices.

dont forget to order plcc32/tsop48/psop44 and maybe plcc44 too. These adapters you will need in future.
soic8 is cheap too there.

here is immo off dump for Sirius32

adam28
15th December, 2009, 01:27 PM
Cheers for that mate!

But im abit stuck with the im*o emulator on pin 58 of the chip. As its a sirus 32n
I dont no how to do this, but im sure i will learn.

Cheers

adam28
15th December, 2009, 06:39 PM
@cammy

Are these the correct adapers mate? Because there are a choice on certain ones that you said. And just want to get the right ones!

Cheers mate

MCUmall Electronics Inc. A low cost EPROM EEPROM Atmel PIC I2C SPI programmer online store (http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=4321)

MCUmall Electronics Inc. A low cost EPROM EEPROM Atmel PIC I2C SPI programmer online store (http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=4238)

MCUmall Electronics Inc. A low cost EPROM EEPROM Atmel PIC I2C SPI programmer online store (http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=3151)

PremierD
15th December, 2009, 07:44 PM
@cammy

Are these the correct adapers mate? Because there are a choice on certain ones that you said. And just want to get the right ones!

Cheers mate

MCUmall Electronics Inc. A low cost EPROM EEPROM Atmel PIC I2C SPI programmer online store (http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=4321)

MCUmall Electronics Inc. A low cost EPROM EEPROM Atmel PIC I2C SPI programmer online store (http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=4238)

MCUmall Electronics Inc. A low cost EPROM EEPROM Atmel PIC I2C SPI programmer online store (http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=3151)
The Middle one is for your 29f200 ... But make sore you buy a 48pin drivers programmer ....The first one is fine .. What you going to read with the Last one..(cable boxes ):flowers:

PS .. by fcuk the're cheap .......

adam28
15th December, 2009, 07:48 PM
The Middle one is for your 29f200 ... But make sore you buy a 48pin drivers programmer ....The first one is fine .. What you going to read with the Last one..(cable boxes ):flowers:

PS .. by fcuk the're cheap .......

So i only need the first 2 for what we do then. no other surprises with flash eeprom? Adaptors that is.

This is programmer, ok...?

Cheers

MCUmall Electronics Inc. A low cost EPROM EEPROM Atmel PIC I2C SPI programmer online store (http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=3161)

PremierD
15th December, 2009, 07:57 PM
So i only need the first 2 for what we do then. no other surprises with flash eeprom?

This is programmer, ok...?

Cheers

MCUmall Electronics Inc. A low cost EPROM EEPROM Atmel PIC I2C SPI programmer online store (http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=3161)

The list is endles mate ... The first two Yes... Would also add a 8pin soic adapter ....The you can read all those pesky eeproms ....The programmer looks fine mate ... Did'nt see if it had 48 pin (slots ) it will be somewhere in the datasheet ...I,ll see if I can suggest any more ... but to be going on with ... that will do mate ...

PS the one Cammy uses is based on 40pin drivers ( the expensive one )...

adam28
15th December, 2009, 08:10 PM
The list is endles mate ... The first two Yes... Would also add a 8pin soic adapter ....The you can read all those pesky eeproms ....The programmer looks fine mate ... Did'nt see if it had 48 pin (slots ) it will be somewhere in the datasheet ...I,ll see if I can suggest any more ... but to be going on with ... that will do mate ...

PS the one Cammy uses is based on 40pin drivers ( the expensive one )...

Just want to make sure the X5 is 48pin before i buy.With adaptors;)

PremierD
15th December, 2009, 08:13 PM
Just want to make sure the X5 is 48pin before i buy.With adaptors;)

Yep coz you would have to cut four pins from your 29f200 adapter ....Kind of fcuk it up mate .....;)

hunterirc
15th December, 2009, 09:20 PM
Sorry to go off topic , but can some one tell me what program to use in order to make a Sirius 32N from a 1.4L Dacia SuperNova totally im*o off ?

I tried to delete the im*o using im*oKiller 1.1 ,RENAULT im*o V1.0, the result is that after i clear it new code for key is required and the ecu must recode so the car can start. The dump made using this method is the same as the one posted by cammy25 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/61522-cammy25/).

I am trying to make the car work with pin #58 cut off , I know this is possible in cars with 1.4l. Can some one tell me that to use for this job ? not i what to try RENAULT_im*o_V1.2 and Im*o Cleaner 2 but i am tired of soldering and desolder.

Big Thanks.

adam28
15th December, 2009, 09:51 PM
Sorry to go off topic , but can some one tell me what program to use in order to make a Sirius 32N from a 1.4L Dacia SuperNova totally im*o off ?

I tried to delete the im*o using im*oKiller 1.1 ,RENAULT im*o V1.0, the result is that after i clear it new code for key is required and the ecu must recode so the car can start. The dump made using this method is the same as the one posted by cammy25 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/61522-cammy25/).

I am trying to make the car work with pin #58 cut off , I know this is possible in cars with 1.4l. Can some one tell me that to use for this job ? not i what to try RENAULT_im*o_V1.2 and Im*o Cleaner 2 but i am tired of soldering and desolder.

Big Thanks.

I didnt know you could cut pin 58. I thought you must have emulator on it. How i dont know.
Let me know if you find out

Cheers

Sam-F
15th December, 2009, 09:54 PM
I have never been able to get a sirius 32n to run without putting an emulator on it I have done it on the sirius 32

Adam the emulator is connected to pin 58 on the ecu plug not a chip it has 3 wires + - & im*ob you cut the im*ob wire going to pin 58 & connect the emulator to the side going to the ecu

hunterirc
15th December, 2009, 09:57 PM
Most of engine control unit mentioned above can operate without
immobilizer at all after decoding.
These are ECU that cannot operate without immobilizer code stored:
some of FENIX5 for 2.0l 16V (had only 2 cases in our practice),
all of SIRIUS32 except those for 1.4l engine,
LUCAS DCU3R, Bosch MSA15.5 and EDC15C3;

This is a quote form the lower attachment.

adam28
16th December, 2009, 12:11 PM
Just an update the X5 is a 48 pin Splif (ZIF);)

mikeslocks
16th December, 2009, 12:20 PM
The willam can do it and has the slot if you desolder the darn thing. Advanced Willem EPROM Programmer BIOS PIC MCU EEPROM - eBay (item 250544282670 end time Dec-16-09 18:08:39 PST) (http://cgi.ebay.com/Advanced-Willem-EPROM-Programmer-BIOS-PIC-MCU-EEPROM_W0QQitemZ250544282670QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_ B_I_Electrical_Test_Equipment?hash=item3a559a5c2e)

PremierD
16th December, 2009, 12:48 PM
The willam can do it and has the slot if you desolder the darn thing. Advanced Willem EPROM Programmer BIOS PIC MCU EEPROM - eBay (item 250544282670 end time Dec-16-09 18:08:39 PST) (http://cgi.ebay.com/Advanced-Willem-EPROM-Programmer-BIOS-PIC-MCU-EEPROM_W0QQitemZ250544282670QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_ B_I_Electrical_Test_Equipment?hash=item3a559a5c2e)

That is as maybe mate ..but the one he is looking at is a whole lot more Versitile and ...the adapters specificly say..Cannot be used in a Willen programmer

(Yes you can buy adapters for the 29f...for it )

kool_mi
16th December, 2009, 04:08 PM
you can do imooff for sirus 32n by ototchek

adam28
16th December, 2009, 07:41 PM
Found this to emulate im*o of sirus 32n im*obiliser Repair Renault im*o emulator (http://www.tek-tronics.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=80)

I guessing the 3 wires from the Engine ecu Pin 58 go to this emulator and job done. And also immo offing the 29F200

Think i may take this on now,not much of a earner but get a free programmer out of it i spose.

racin-snake
16th December, 2009, 08:04 PM
dam both dumps are here

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f115/remove-inmo-sirius-32c-71740/

i can read and write these with MCUmall Electronics Inc. A low cost EPROM EEPROM Atmel PIC I2C SPI programmer online store (http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=4312)
this programmer with adapter
hope it helps ?

busaman
18th December, 2009, 09:56 AM
what engine do you have cc? 8/16v i have immo off with no emulator.

adam28
18th December, 2009, 05:06 PM
what engine do you have cc? 8/16v i have im*o off with no emulator.

I will have to check, not at work at moment.. So with these dumps you have, i would not need a emulator?

Cheers

busaman
18th December, 2009, 07:19 PM
no just cut wire to pin 58.

adam28
18th December, 2009, 08:00 PM
no just cut wire to pin 58.

Cheers for that busaman, i will find out engine size monday.And post it.
You have obviously done this before on sirus 32n, and this would save me from buying the emulator from tek tronics

Cheers

busaman
19th December, 2009, 01:39 PM
yes i have works every time on 8v engines and only used on one 16v engine it worked.

alternatavly the renault tool works 100% also

gixxer
19th December, 2009, 09:46 PM
Hi
The full ECU read possible for flash cable (gelato) that i off immo?:questionmark:
thx

racin-snake
19th December, 2009, 09:59 PM
the immo off works on all sirius 32 i did a 2.0 16v a month ago using the gq4x and the file posted above for immo off i dont think the engine cc mor valve arrangement matter its all sirius32 ecm no expert but it worked for a 00 megane scenic ?

cammy25
20th December, 2009, 01:45 PM
Hi m8s

The SmartPro X5 is very good believe me. Its CPLD controlled 48PIN programmer and has also multiplexing functions for 56 and 68 pin chips.
Dont buy the willem, cause its a hobby project programmer. I helped lot of times with the willem developement and has lot of issues.

Adam Emulator just need immo line 58 and + and -. some sirius 32 dont wanna work with immo off dump ( never spent time to see why ) i use emulator sometimes too. For emulator you need to Clear immo first.
You can cut the line internally in ECU and connect immo line os emulator to 330 resistor.

adam28
20th December, 2009, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=cammy25;379508]Hi m8s

The SmartPro X5 is very good believe me. Its CPLD controlled 48PIN programmer and has also multiplexing functions for 56 and 68 pin chips.
Dont buy the willem, cause its a hobby project programmer. I helped lot of times with the willem developement and has lot of issues.

Adam Emulator just need im*o line 58 and + and -. some sirius 32 dont wanna work with im*o off dump ( never spent time to see why ) i use emulator sometimes too. For emulator you need to Clear im*o first.
You can cut the line internally in ECU and connect im*o line os emulator to 330 resistor

So it may work with immo off, and cut wire to pin 58 of ECU and then again it may not?
Does the immo off dump you uploaded work for all size engines and 8v and 16v?
Because busaman said he needs to know engine size and 8v or 16v before he gives me the right immo off

Cheers

PS my x5 is on its way very good for the price mate thanks for the heads up on that one!

adam28
20th December, 2009, 02:20 PM
Hi
The full ECU read possible for flash cable (gelato) that i off im*o?:questionmark:
thx

I been told this will not work, You will not get all relevant data sorry mate.

adam28
20th December, 2009, 03:53 PM
Little bit off my original topic but....

In some immo off software it has clear immo, remove immo delete immo and repair immo so whats the difference in these options?

Cheers

Clear= viginize?
delete and remove=immo off?

Meat-Head
20th December, 2009, 06:45 PM
Little bit off my original topic but....

In some immo off software it has clear immo, remove immo delete immo and repair immo so whats the difference in these options?

Cheers

Clear= viginize?
delete and remove=immo off?

virginise is it is a 'new' ecu, plug into the car and walk away, self coding
(walk away if it doesn't start), then the car "can't" be stolen

Delete/remove is so you can take your ecu round car parks and pinch as many renos, as you can find, YAHOO

vevepatronu
21st December, 2009, 09:29 PM
hi adam so we can go straight... i am around this problems about an year.... i have 5 ecus sirius ems3132 on the bench basicly are the same... also have virgin dumps like in factory that needs to be programmed in order to work (i mean it is from a new ecu that wasn't coded on the car).... the best tool i can recommend to you for this and also for other stuff it wellon vp-480, is the best just can't do motorolas but you use UPA for that.
Along with the programmer but some adapters... 8pins soic, 16, psop44, so you can cover everything. this programmer works very well and very fast never had problems with it... regarding immo i have some files but i don't know how good they are for you... i also have a problem with my car.... dacia logan 1,4 mpi sirius ems3132... the ecu was new and i have written the flash with immo off file... the car works for a few days.... a few hours... a few minutes and then cuts off... i don't know why i have 5 new ecus and i can't use them....

hope this can help you... anyway if you have any other questions just ask...

adam28
22nd December, 2009, 01:50 PM
what engine do you have cc? 8/16v i have im*o off with no emulator.

@busaman

Hello mate sorry for the delay! The engine size is 1.4 16v

You have im*o off for this that does not require emulator?

Cheers mate

Adam

adam28
22nd December, 2009, 06:41 PM
here is some PDF files to help people install an emulator if needs be. Either fit to ECU or BSI;)

adam28
23rd December, 2009, 07:20 PM
If i use someone elses immo off dump, do i need to correct the checksum as the immo is in the 29F200. Or is this only for chiptuning Just thought i would make sure.

Cheers

gomarota
23rd December, 2009, 11:54 PM
If i use someone elses im*o off dump, do i need to correct the checksum as the im*o is in the 29F200. Or is this only for chiptuning Just thought i would make sure.

Cheers
Hi adam, for tell you the truth i dont know, i think that yes, the checksumm shall be corrected, but maybe the immo off program doit itself.

You can post your file and someone of we check if the checksumm control is correct (or check yourself), you shall make sure before write on ecu.

PD: thanks your sharing post, you helped me a lot!:congrats:

PremierD
24th December, 2009, 12:08 AM
If i use someone elses im*o off dump, do i need to correct the checksum as the im*o is in the 29F200. Or is this only for chiptuning Just thought i would make sure.

Cheers

Why do you ask these really pertinent questions mate .... Tell you the truth I have never thought about it .... why I'm not sure ... But I think that the im*o off file guys have sussed it ...Take a chance ( Napoleon did ).... I know ..you're thinking .But look what happened to him ..... :hmmmm2:

adam28
24th December, 2009, 09:15 AM
Why do you ask these really pertinent questions mate .... Tell you the truth I have never thought about it .... why I'm not sure ... But I think that the im*o off file guys have sussed it ...Take a chance ( Napoleon did ).... I know ..you're thinking .But look what happened to him ..... :hmmmm2:

Im off work mate, got to much time on me hands!:idea:
After a couple of tinnys i start thinking what if this, what if that. And try to think of everything that could fcuk up! LOL

hunterirc
24th December, 2009, 12:34 PM
I have tried the dump from post #16.

-CanClip says the im*o is off.
-The car starts and after 1 second it stalls. Ive noticed it`s a different software version from my original soft. The dump might work on other cars. (test car was Dacia Supernova 1.4L Sirius 32N).

adam28
24th December, 2009, 12:37 PM
I have tried the dump from post #16.

-CanClip says the im*o is off.
-The car starts and after 1 second it stalls. Ive noticed it`s a different software version from my original soft. The dump might work on other cars. (test car was Dacia Supernova 1.4L Sirius 32N).

Did you try cammys in post 18?

Cheers

hunterirc
24th December, 2009, 12:47 PM
Will try to test it today.

LE: will try it after Christmas.

hunterirc
26th December, 2009, 11:10 AM
Tested the dump made with im*oCleaner 2 (identical with the one from post 18).

The car is im*o Off but the fuel map got affected so the car barely starts and after 2-3 seconds it cuts off(the ecu i am using is 100% working).

After comparing some dumps from different ECUs i noticed that after address 7FF0h they are all identical so i guessed that after that address the fuel map is written.
Im*oCleaner2 makes some modification to the area under 7FF0h so it slightly damages the fuel map so the car has problems running.

The second try i made a dump using the first part from im*ocleaner (from adress 0h to 7FF0h) and the second part using the original fuel map. Well that dump was still im*o active. Pfff.....

adam28
26th December, 2009, 11:14 AM
Tested the dump made with im*oCleaner 2 (identical with the one from post 18).

The car is im*o Off but the fuel map got affected so the car barely starts and after 2-3 seconds it cuts off(the ecu i am using is 100% working).

After comparing some dumps from different ECUs i noticed that after address 7FF0h they are all identical so i guessed that after that address the fuel map is written.
Im*oCleaner2 makes some modification to the area under 7FF0h so it slightly damages the fuel map so the car has problems running.

The second try i made a dump using the first part from im*ocleaner (from adress 0h to 7FF0h) and the second part using the original fuel map. Well that dump was still im*o active. Pfff.....

What a nightmare.
What you going to try next? Emulator?

hunterirc
26th December, 2009, 11:26 AM
I`m not in a hurry because it`s my car so i can wait. But it`s a very good idea to try the emulator . I`ve made the one using PIC16F84A , tested using UPA oscilloscope and seems to work.

Think i`ll try it. Thanks.

adam28
11th January, 2010, 07:00 PM
Just to let you guys know the clio 14 16v is now running like a dream, immo off and cut wire to pin 58 of thie sirius 32n.

Big thanks to PremierD Cammy Busaman, and everybody who has helped me in this thread.

Cheers!

hunterirc
11th January, 2010, 07:29 PM
Sweet.

Witch dump have you used ?

adam28
11th January, 2010, 07:32 PM
Sweet.

Witch dump have you used ?

The one from Busaman for 16v.

a12arm
9th February, 2010, 11:42 PM
Just to let you guys know the clio 14 16v is now running like a dream, im*o off and cut wire to pin 58 of thie sirius 32n.

Big thanks to PremierD Cammy Busaman, and everybody who has helped me in this thread.

Cheers!

Been looking at this post all the way through, good to hear you got this sorted.... I've been ask to have a look at a 1.2 8v clio with the SIRIUS 32N ECU but not sure best route to take:
1) would this work if I got the pincode and immobiliser emulator????
OR
2) the route Adam took. I do have a willem pro2 by TomSAD which will read the chip but not the tsop adapter for the 29F200!!!!! was thinking about using wire from pins off 29f200 to zif if this can be done???

Any help would be great

Paul

adam28
10th February, 2010, 06:47 PM
Been looking at this post all the way through, good to hear you got this sorted.... I've been ask to have a look at a 1.2 8v clio with the SIRIUS 32N ECU but not sure best route to take:
1) would this work if I got the pincode and im*obiliser emulator????
OR
2) the route Adam took. I do have a willem pro2 by TomSAD which will read the chip but not the tsop adapter for the 29F200!!!!! was thinking about using wire from pins off 29f200 to zif if this can be done???

Any help would be great

Paul

hello mate,

in the fuse box under the bonnet there are 3 black relays sometimes brown.(these are to do with the immo)Get someone to wiggle these relays while you turn the car over,this is a common fault with these clios.The relays get limescaled up from water and dont make good connection.If that dont work get the login code and try to reprogram keys.
Immo off is a last resort mate. To be honest mate if your going to attempt its best to get an adapter.
You can immo off and cut pin 58. Or to be sure get the emulator.

Cheers

Adam

a12arm
10th February, 2010, 07:21 PM
Thanks Adam it turns out it was the multi plug at the front of engine for the injectors, the main live pin was coroaded and causing intermittant immobiliser fault

Thanks anyway Paul

adam28
10th February, 2010, 07:33 PM
Thanks Adam it turns out it was the multi plug at the front of engine for the injectors, the main live pin was coroaded and causing intermittant im*obiliser fault

Thanks anyway Paul

Ok mate glad you got it sorted,as i said immo off is last solution if all else fails.

mihai_vyt
28th May, 2010, 10:29 PM
hi guys. i need a dump for sirius 32n 1.4 8v dacia supernova
i tried 2 dumps but no way to start.pin 58 cutted.
pls help me with a verifyed dump.
thank`s

PierreTheron
3rd June, 2010, 09:41 PM
You must ask Adam
Maybe he can help
:bounce: