PDA

View Full Version : BMW - E90 - 320D - CAS 2 - DME Edc16c35 - SYNCRONISATION

bursuc
19th March, 2019, 09:17 PM
Hy all DK friends,

Need some help here, Car is BMW 320D from 2005 - Ecu gets water damaged, I clone it to a Second hand ecu - same part number , do checksum but is not allowing me to do Syncronisation between cas and DME.
Response from ISTA D - No free start value available. Tryed aswell FVDI - VVDI BMW - Abritus Launch ...No good...

Any way to reset start value so i can make syncro?

Here are cas eeprom and eeprom from DME + FLASH

Cas system is CAS 2
DME part nr is : 0281012334

Best regards and thanks in advantage

dominik.m
19th March, 2019, 09:51 PM
Cas and Ecu have the same ISN!

doctore
19th March, 2019, 10:07 PM
here you goo:)

KAMIKA
19th March, 2019, 10:35 PM
Hy all DK friends,

Need some help here, Car is BMW 320D from 2005 - Ecu gets water damaged, I clone it to a Second hand ecu - same part number , do checksum but is not allowing me to do Syncronisation between cas and DME.
Response from ISTA D - No free start value available. Tryed aswell FVDI - VVDI BMW - Abritus Launch ...No good...

Any way to reset start value so i can make syncro?

Here are cas eeprom and eeprom from DME + FLASH

Cas system is CAS 2
DME part nr is : 0281012334

Best regards and thanks in advantage

Hi m8. when trying to sync, there are two options, one is to sync new DME the other one is to program start value for a once used DME, from your describtion it looks like you choose the option for 'NEW DME', that is why it says no free start value so... use the other option 'PROGRAM START VALUE FOR A USED DME' and that will make it sync with no probem. try and report

bursuc
19th March, 2019, 10:41 PM
Hi m8. when trying to sync, there are two options, one is to sync new DME the other one is to program start value for a once used DME, from your describtion it looks like you choose the option for 'NEW DME', that is why it says no free start value so... use the other option 'PROGRAM START VALUE FOR A USED DME' and that will make it sync with no probem. try and report

I have tryed both options. it loks like DME old original flash gets corrupted

dominik.m
19th March, 2019, 10:45 PM
Have you tried to write only the eeprom from ori to the bought ecu?

bursuc
19th March, 2019, 11:57 PM
Have you tried to write only the eeprom from ori to the bought ecu?
No . i have not tryed this.

I tryed with Second Hand ecu (Eeprom and flash ) and with file modified by doctore with isn modified in cas... still unable to do CAS syncronisation.... very weird ... any other ideea ?

BR

droidwayne65
20th March, 2019, 01:07 AM
No . i have not tryed this.

I tryed with Second Hand ecu (Eeprom and flash ) and with file modified by doctore with isn modified in cas... still unable to do CAS syncronisation.... very weird ... any other ideea ?

BR
Try this CAS eeprom and sync with a scanner.

mustauto
7th March, 2022, 09:09 PM
mot de passe svp mod cas