PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki Vitara 1,9DDIS read Bdm, flash changed, flash write. Not start. Key Coder OK

WinWoj
20th March, 2019, 10:48 AM
Hello. I did know, that will be problem with this ECU, but thought, that maybe will success. I read all via galletto using bdm frame, next read separately micro, flash and eeprom. Then make egr off, write flash and red 'Stop' lamp in dashboard occurs. I'm not sure it happened before, but this time car didn't start. I write 'read all' data, but no results. I connected galletto via obd and tried key Coder, but it said key Coder OK. So I'm in trouble now, have no idea what now.. Please help.

WinWoj
20th March, 2019, 11:05 AM
What I see, I can't write eeprom using galletto bdm... Going to desolder it and write first readout using programmer...

WinWoj
21st March, 2019, 08:53 AM
Hi Folks. I wrote first read eeprom using external programmer, but still nothing. Why writing reads made before write kill this system? How it works..?

bobolin4o
21st March, 2019, 09:04 AM
Have errors in the ECU?
Make some diagnosys on the car, mate!

voltechcar
21st March, 2019, 09:30 AM
Galetto and obd with Suzuki and Nissan...... Always the same, the best is this that this ecu is on top, 5 minutes to remove from car.

WinWoj
21st March, 2019, 02:03 PM
Have errors in the ECU?
Make some diagnosys on the car, mate!
Hello. Yes, two errors P0606, one with ecu fail description, second with open/short ecu description. It's normal with this case.

Galetto and obd with Suzuki and Nissan...... Always the same, the best is this that this ecu is on top, 5 minutes to remove from car.
And Voltechcar, you are wrong, I open this ecu and read/write via BDM. I prepare egroff, count checksum and write, all BDM. So don't understand why it locked, also I haven't idea why first eeprom read, when I put them after desoldering and external programmer written - still locked.. I compare all memory dump before and after programming, and only eeprom is modified. How solve this?
Maybe such virgin dump is needed and autosynchronisation? The key is another, like in galletto key Coder picture, I attach my: (and 1st eeprom read) :

marcobh5
21st March, 2019, 09:45 PM
Sir i done most of this f9q ecu edc16c3 suzuki whit galletto. Bdm 0 problem. Are you sure you wait 8 minutes before disconnect ecu? Power latch in this ecu is 8 minutes. I think you broke immo. Remember key coder coding only one key. 2 key coding only brain bee diagnostic but not smart card

marcobh5
21st March, 2019, 09:55 PM
Another trick for virgin read and write flash obd and ecu is virgin now do injector code if needed and do key coder. Now car is ok. If not ok connect launch select renault not suzuki scenic 2 adaptation clear memory you see message dialog to do only for ecu defective. Click ok. Power off key and wait 8 minutes power latch. Now ecu is virgin turn on key and see on diagnosis code injector aaaaaa now connect fgtech do injector code and key code job done

WinWoj
22nd March, 2019, 07:42 AM
Yes, but how to virginize it.. I can't find any files... I didn't wait 8 minutes. I forgotten it.. And I written only BDM. That's why I'm so confused.. I knew it that obd is risky, so made BDM connections and read/write only this way.

WinWoj
22nd March, 2019, 02:03 PM
Any idea how to repair this car?? Please help me, customer wants to killing me :guns:

marcobh5
22nd March, 2019, 11:14 PM
Sir no need virgin file read carefully my tread and car goes virgin

WinWoj
25th March, 2019, 09:03 PM
Has anybody idea how to repair this car? I used few eeprom 'virgine' files, write them using external programmer, but car still doesn't work, connected galletto and key coder always talk 'code OK' and P0606 remain... What is procedure or file to start it..? Immo off possible? There is flat battery problem, I think ecu lost immo data but can't sync anymore...

TuningInside83
25th March, 2019, 10:38 PM
try this
eeprom vergin

WinWoj
25th March, 2019, 10:50 PM
Will try it day after tomorrow. What does it mean parziale? Just write it and automatically resync occur?

TuningInside83
25th March, 2019, 11:07 PM
I wrote in Italian.
the decode is not total but it is partial, after starting the engine the original code is resumed

try and report

Pyromaniak
25th March, 2019, 11:40 PM
checksum? have your ori and egr off? or eeprom bad (too much heat) (maybe not too much , but too long)

WinWoj
26th March, 2019, 04:01 AM
checksum? have your ori and egr off? or eeprom bad (too much heat) (maybe not too much , but too long)

No, I don't think so. Flash was checksumed, I'm sure that. And eeprom was read just after each test and always data was proper. Tomorrow I will check this new solution and report. Hope wiil start.

TuningInside83
26th March, 2019, 12:24 PM
You have Try?

ohkarol
26th March, 2019, 12:51 PM
push clutch before start engine :D

Pyromaniak
26th March, 2019, 05:29 PM
Maybe checksum bad,for me BDM100 not calculate chks in iveco edc16c39 i read this like hyunday peugeot kia- maybe problem this. If i make chks in other program works. Can you send me off file? I oversure :) if you want. OHcarol :goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

WinWoj
27th March, 2019, 11:35 AM
You have Try?
Yes, I already test your solution and without success - no start, P0606 x2 and f##cn shit.

push clutch before start engine :D
Sure, I pressed clutch...

Maybe checksum bad,for me BDM100 not calculate chks in iveco edc16c39 i read this like hyunday peugeot kia- maybe problem this. If i make chks in other program works. Can you send me off file? I oversure :) if you want. OHcarol :goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I read galletto BDM, eep, micro and flash, I off flash with known software, count cks in winols and write it BDM. Not start. I writen 1st read flash & eeprom, still didn't start..
I worry about immo module, that it could be lost synchronization, during first cranking after BDM reflash battery completely died. Then used a brand new battery, but car still flooding P0606...

WinWoj
27th March, 2019, 01:05 PM
You have Try?

Your file after trying to start.... I think immo box damaged...

WinWoj
6th April, 2019, 01:33 AM
Finished here: https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/536439-Need-help-Suzuki-Grand-Vitara-synchro-EDC16C3?p=3545252&viewfull=1#post3545252