PDA

View Full Version : please help me with egr off and swirl flaps off

mirceaadrianp
20th March, 2019, 12:50 PM
Hi! I need help with my file.
My car is a passat b6 bmr engine 170ps.
I was having some problems with my dpf so some guy make me dpf off here in Romania. The problem is that on full throtle i have acceleration interrupted between 1500-2500 rpm in 2 and 3 gear. I have checked almost anything on car...fuel pump, filter, vaccum leaks, turbo, pressure leak, turbo actuator, n75 valve vorks on vcds test, on vcds I have no error, I have cleaned intake manifold, egr ok but after cleaning I have fitted a plate and I drive with mill on until I will make egr off.
Anyway, when I read my file with MPPS on hardware id appears BOSCH 03G906018EM and VW Software Number 03G906018ER.
I have tried to edit my file with ECM Titanium but it doesn't find any driver for the file.
I suspect a poor modification of my file.
Please someone help me with my file, to verify dpf, intake swirlflaps witch I found not working so I removed them fizically , egr blank plate fitted. Also I dont know wat is the integrity of my file.
Please remove egr and swirl flaps and thx in advance.:crushed:

pmjb2300
20th March, 2019, 01:16 PM
Hi! I need help with my file.
My car is a passat b6 bmr engine 170ps.
I was having some problems with my dpf so some guy make me dpf off here in Romania. The problem is that on full throtle i have acceleration interrupted between 1500-2500 rpm in 2 and 3 gear. I have checked almost anything on car...fuel pump, filter, vaccum leaks, turbo, pressure leak, turbo actuator, n75 valve vorks on vcds test, on vcds I have no error, I have cleaned intake manifold, egr ok but after cleaning I have fitted a plate and I drive with mill on until I will make egr off.
Anyway, when I read my file with MPPS on hardware id appears BOSCH 03G906018EM and VW Software Number 03G906018ER.
I have tried to edit my file with ECM Titanium but it doesn't find any driver for the file.
I suspect a poor modification of my file.
Please someone help me with my file, to verify dpf, intake swirlflaps witch I found not working so I removed them fizically , egr blank plate fitted. Also I dont know wat is the integrity of my file.
Please remove egr and swirl flaps and thx in advance.:crushed:

Hi,

There is your file, for pass pm.

Regards,

mirceaadrianp
21st March, 2019, 09:46 AM
wrong password in PM :applause:
still need help who wants to help and no mambo-jumbo