PDA

View Full Version : Mk5 Golf 2.0 BKD Stage 1 FIle Wanted

deanj92
26th March, 2019, 12:28 AM
Anyone able to sort me a stage 1 file?

EGR Off, more boost and more IQ please :)

Thank you

Dean

morgano
26th March, 2019, 09:06 AM
Is incredible people still make requests like this.

That reveal the person who makes it knows nothing and doesn’t have any interest in learning anything about this world, just want a free tune.

Good luck.

deanj92
29th March, 2019, 10:20 PM
I have every intention to try and learn but I seem to be struggling very much to find any info about learning how to tune these ECU's. Could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you :)

morgano
30th March, 2019, 12:54 AM
First start by the first. Know what your hw and sw numbers are, there are at least 20 variants and only one match you car. So no one can guess the file that matches if you don’t read it from the car and upload to the request post.

Search in google “edc16 tuning guide” sure is not that difficult find info about it, but it is easier get it done by a third.

Talleresmalaga
30th March, 2019, 08:32 AM
I have every intention to try and learn but I seem to be struggling very much to find any info about learning how to tune these ECU's. Could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you :)

There are thousands of tutorials and video tutorials on google, or if you want to bother to see, other posts and see what information your vehicle is needed ...

The most normal at least is: Hi, I'm new in this I have this vehicle, I want to reprogram it where can I start?

Now if you want something fast, without thinking, without studying and without paying the chiptuner, the way is = Rapid 1 (http://www.dimsport.it/en/race/) | Rapid2 (https://www.alientech-tools.com/ecm-titanium/)

and if you really want to learn tell me take a look at the tutorials, answer me:

because we need the data of your ECU
What is the checksum
what is a Driver or Damos
and what is the importance of thermodynamics in a reprogramming

A tuning for that engine if you answer and confirm that this is your ecu, I send the key

VW Golf MK5 03G906016CB Mod + hotstart + EGR OFF

regards