PDA

View Full Version : scenic 1999 ecu decode, immobiliser problem

obdmaster
15th December, 2009, 01:44 PM
Ok got 1999 scenic 1.6 petrol with im*obiliser problem, car has chipped key and RF remote. RF remote works ok, but car is im*obilised already tried transponder aerial off another vehicle, So my only option is to get ecu decoded.

part no.

SIEMENS
S115300121 B

HOM7700875745

Are these FENIX 5 numbers ?

Ive been told by a reliable source that the BSI unit goes currupt when vehicle is attempted to start with a u/s battery?

ive also found this
Universal decoding tool for Renault fuel injection ECU (http://www.codecard.lt/im*o/renault/universal-decoding-tool-for-renault-fuel-injection-ecu/prod_24.html)

will this tool decode this ecu, so vehicle will run again.
Does anyone have any experience with this tool?

Thanks again for eveyones input.

electronics
15th December, 2009, 03:32 PM
you tried to enter the code in emergency mode? does you scan the ecu?

obdmaster
15th December, 2009, 04:00 PM
I have no emergency code, there are no numbers inside key ive scanned ecu and only code was ecu memory which related i think to battery being flat, cleared and hasnt returned.on live data says not allowing engine start and red led on dash is flashing. spoke to im*obiliser and its saying its not recieving transmitter code, fault code 8 inside im*obiliser which was related to the aerial thats why i tried aerial off known good vehicle and the chip is presnt in the key. the code for this vehicle is 8 digit does anyone know where i can get that from?

electronics
15th December, 2009, 04:23 PM
when you enter with scan in uch configurations these are to set 2 diferent tipe of rf key, set in the another rf option

obdmaster
15th December, 2009, 04:30 PM
I dont have access to uch configurations on this vehicle all i have is a tecnotest, solus pro and key programmer to my disposal, no renault clip sorry. Thats why i need to know if unit on link will get this car started

PremierD
15th December, 2009, 05:44 PM
I dont have access to uch configurations on this vehicle all i have is a tecnotest, solus pro and key programmer to my disposal, no renault clip sorry. Thats why i need to know if unit on link will get this car started

Appparently your code is in the uch module ...Hco5...and if your key transponder is id60 and you can read the transponder ... its in there too ... id 64 ... not sure ( he's not sure ..) I aint got a scooby about any of it ..... But .. Know someone who has ...

busaman
15th December, 2009, 06:39 PM
Ok got 1999 scenic 1.6 petrol with im*obiliser problem, car has chipped key and RF remote. RF remote works ok, but car is im*obilised already tried transponder aerial off another vehicle, So my only option is to get ecu decoded.

part no.

SIEMENS
S115300121 B

HOM7700875745

Are these FENIX 5 numbers ?

Ive been told by a reliable source that the BSI unit goes currupt when vehicle is attempted to start with a u/s battery?

ive also found this
Universal decoding tool for Renault fuel injection ECU (http://www.codecard.lt/im*o/renault/universal-decoding-tool-for-renault-fuel-injection-ecu/prod_24.html)

will this tool decode this ecu, so vehicle will run again.
Does anyone have any experience with this tool?

Thanks again for eveyones input.

yes that tool will do the job i have one from tek-tronics
it may take all day but it will do it.

obdmaster
15th December, 2009, 06:40 PM
cant read transponder no equipment to and cant read uch module. Would like to know if the renault tool will do the job for me looks like it will but would like to be sure before i spend my hard earned cash on yet another tool, busaman said in a previous post he has one. So could really do with some feedback off him or another member who has one of these renault tools

yasser
15th December, 2009, 06:57 PM
What is inside in ECU
TMS or....?

Now I see, inside is TMS374
There is not cover on the back side of ECU
There is only some silicone.
So, this tool for Renault immo remowe will work. About 2-3 hours, but guarantee sucsess.

electronics
15th December, 2009, 07:15 PM
cant read transponder no equipment to and cant read uch module. Would like to know if the renault tool will do the job for me looks like it will but would like to be sure before i spend my hard earned cash on yet another tool, busaman said in a previous post he has one. So could really do with some feedback off him or another member who has one of these renault tools
some diferents equipment enter in uch configuration like launch, decautomotive, etc.. don`t buy renailt clip it will be only useful for you on renault but useless in others...

try the configuration i tell you previously it will work. or the other thing is to decode the ecu

PremierD
15th December, 2009, 07:33 PM

Can none of our Renault Brothers (who have acces to the Main frame ) get you your code mate ......?

I was thinking of the Pin from Vin ones ...

obdmaster
15th December, 2009, 07:45 PM
Ok I know what i need now the next question is wheres best to buy it from

codecard or tek-tronics, or another? who is the original and whos is a copy could do with them taking paypal and speedy delivery, as sure customer would like the family transport back before santa pops down there chimney. Who can you guys recomend who sells this tool. much much thanks in advance looking forward to all replies (not sure about meat-heads) lollol

Sam-F
15th December, 2009, 10:07 PM
codecard is original
tek-tronics dont know but I do know theres works 100% I have used it 1hour 50mins to do your ecu
cut immob wire fit ecu and drive :)

Meat-Head
15th December, 2009, 10:12 PM
much much thanks in advance looking forward to all replies (not sure about meat-heads) lollol

For the over ride code, fax the V5 to stealer and pay ?10 + vat
Have a quick scoch on ebay

obdmaster
15th December, 2009, 10:43 PM
ive ordered one from codecard as someone said its the original much thanks to all replies even meat-heads, will let you know how i get on thanks again.

electronics
15th December, 2009, 10:49 PM
if you need only the pin send me your VIN

PremierD
15th December, 2009, 10:52 PM
if you need only the pin send me your VIN

I knew someone would offer mate .....:flowers:

obdmaster
15th December, 2009, 10:53 PM
Dont think i do m8, will send it in morning and try to recode key. If not got box of tricks on way anyway thanks m8. Arent there some great guys on here.

Meat-Head
15th December, 2009, 11:03 PM
ive ordered one from codecard as someone said its the original much thanks to all replies even meat-heads, will let you know how i get on thanks again.

remeber to tell us about what it cost in your hand!

obdmaster
17th December, 2009, 08:53 PM
Got renault tool this afternoon, ordered it tuesday night came from codecard. Went to scrapyard yesterday and got ecu plug off fenix 5 renault made rig ready. Connected unit and ecu to test rig 1.5 hrs later and after alot of clicky t click ecu was decoded. BIG thanks to all dk members and codecard scenic is ALIVE again. highly recomended tool in my book

Meat-Head
17th December, 2009, 10:15 PM
Got renault tool this afternoon, ordered it tuesday night came from codecard. Went to scrapyard yesterday and got ecu plug off fenix 5 renault made rig ready. Connected unit and ecu to test rig 1.5 hrs later and after alot of clicky t click ecu was decoded. BIG thanks to all dk members and codecard scenic is ALIVE again. highly recomended tool in my book

So between 1.5 hours and two days, clicky clicky, then when lights change, put on car, CUT relevant immo wire, and high-ho silver away?

Maybe guys from Daimler would like to share some knowledge and learn some new metodes :viking: from MH?
Maybe even organize a advanced course in Meatheadshire?

obdmaster
17th December, 2009, 10:27 PM
Yes my friend one of these must be worth a place in MEAT-HEADS TOOLBOX next to the half eaten but not yet mouldy sausage roll.

Meat-Head
17th December, 2009, 10:31 PM
Yes my friend one of these must be worth a place in MEAT-HEADS TOOLBOX next to the half eaten but not yet mouldy sausage roll.

you don't want to know what's in my toolbox, that's why i'm looking for a new one! screws and bolts, excess weight from customers cars, save them and weight them in.

I find a pot of :canabis: in a merc footwell, this was in there for about a year, untill it was disposed of!

tony115
28th January, 2010, 02:28 AM
iv done loads of these alwise the key never changed the arial,have you tryed codeing a new fob sometimes it takes a few attemps but should go in,once you get it running once you can do a cheap bypass,i hope this helps

sebastian
28th January, 2010, 02:18 PM
Hello, Sam-f, I have tool this renault and want to eliminate immo fenix5 you can decirmo as(like), I do not understand the instructions thank you

Sam-F
28th January, 2010, 06:29 PM
Hello, Sam-f, I have tool this renault and want to eliminate im*o fenix5 you can decirmo as(like), I do not understand the instructions thank you

If you are using the renault tool you do not need an emulator for the fenix5 just decode it and cut the immob wire plug in the ecu and drive

mecanodiag
6th September, 2010, 07:32 AM
If you are using the renault tool you do not need an emulator for the fenix5 just decode it and cut the immob wire plug in the ecu and drive

can you explain me please witch mode we use for decoding fenix 5 because there is mode type 1 it use semi automatic for reading code but i wont to vigin the ecu and i dont no the mode using

thank you

giedri
7th September, 2010, 06:11 PM
Hi Thank you