PDA

View Full Version : RCD 510

StanuletBogdan
27th March, 2019, 04:19 PM
Hello,
i'm new to this and not making money out of decoding. One friend of mine bought a RCD 510 and it is locked. The seler gave him a wrong code. Can anyone help me unlock this. I will manage to read the EEPROM but for NEC i do not have a special programer. I read that i can read NEC with an USB to UART converter (FTDI) that uses Rx and Tx communication. Can anyone help me with how to do it and what are the conection points for this/ Thank you!

Zann
27th March, 2019, 05:56 PM
Use NEC reader
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=603369&d=1552421635

StanuletBogdan
28th March, 2019, 05:56 AM
Use NEC reader
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=603369&d=1552421635
IS this working for RCD 510? Are thouse points the same like RCD 310(in picture is RCD 310) After reading NEC how can i find the last digits?
Thank you!

Zann
28th March, 2019, 08:23 AM
Open the radio and take picture of your board. After you read NEC, upload dump here to the forum and we will give you full code.

StanuletBogdan
28th March, 2019, 08:15 PM
Here it is. There are 2 dumps of the same proc read with diffrent programs. Hope it is ok.
Thank you very much!

Zann
28th March, 2019, 08:44 PM
Here it is. There are 2 dumps of the same proc read with diffrent programs. Hope it is ok.
Thank you very much!
Code 0502

StanuletBogdan
28th March, 2019, 11:29 PM
Thanks Zann, but i think i tried this code after i found the first 2 digits and it didnt worked. Do you think that it is posible that i have done something wrong? Sorry for bothering you with so many questions.

Zann
28th March, 2019, 11:36 PM
You should write original dump in to eeprom, not with FF. I don't know another reason why it would not work.

StanuletBogdan
29th March, 2019, 06:43 AM
You should write original dump in to eeprom, not with FF. I don't know another reason why it would not work.
Thanks Zann! It worked realy fine in the end!:applause: I realy apreciate your help and patience! Thanks again!
PS
Just for my knowledge, is there a way to calculate last 2 digits or is a nonaccesible program that is doing this?

Thanks again! I'm very grateful!

Zann
29th March, 2019, 08:08 AM
Code is encrypted and stored in eeprom. Key for decryption is stored in NEC processor. It's complicated algorithm.

StanuletBogdan
29th March, 2019, 09:38 AM
Code is encrypted and stored in eeprom. Key for decryption is stored in NEC processor. It's complicated algorithm.
For the EEPROM i understod how the algorithm works. For NEC i wanted to know, just for me. As i said i'm not making money out of this. I dont do unlocks. I just like to keep my brain trained:peaceful:. Electronics is my passion.
Thanks again ZANN! Was a pleasure to discuss with you!

Jupiter199
29th March, 2019, 12:50 PM
I just like to keep my brain trained:peaceful:.
What will the brain training consist in if just to tell you as the algorithm works?

StanuletBogdan
30th March, 2019, 01:30 PM
Hello Jupiter, i dont quite understand the question. The ideea was that calculating the first 2 digits from EEPROM is understood for me. I wanted to know how to calculate the last two digits from NEC. For me training the brain means learning something new. Oance again i want to mention i do not make money out of this. It was just for my personal knowledge . Everyday we should learn something new. Thats all. Thanks all for help !

richiebb
30th March, 2019, 03:42 PM
Hello Jupiter, i dont quite understand the question. The ideea was that calculating the first 2 digits from EEPROM is understood for me. I wanted to know how to calculate the last two digits from NEC. For me training the brain means learning something new. Oance again i want to mention i do not make money out of this. It was just for my personal knowledge . Everyday we should learn something new. Thats all. Thanks all for help !

Obtaining the first 2 digits is simple, the process by which they are obtained is not comparable with obtaining the complete code from NEC + 95128; the latter is encrypted and is quite complex

That is, you know the algorithm of the first 2 digits, it will not help you at all.

StanuletBogdan
1st April, 2019, 04:28 AM
Thank you RIchiebb!

Jupiter199
1st April, 2019, 05:19 PM
Algo was on this forum many times. In any full dump CPU NEC. I found it there.

catalinosonesti
22nd April, 2019, 04:38 PM
salut BOGDAN ,ai reusit sa citesti NEC din acest casetofon ?

irfa
24th April, 2019, 11:55 AM
Hello frıends
need rcd 510 code
thanks

golo
24th April, 2019, 11:59 AM
Hi try 1553