PDA

View Full Version : Renault Megane 1 1.9 dci 75kW wont start

begi1
29th March, 2019, 09:57 PM
Hello. I have a problem with renault megane 1 2001, 1.9 dci 75kw...
scanned with wurth wow universal diag and gives DF222, DF238, DF240 DTC codes. Fuel pump buzzing. Checked fuses in engine compartment all ok.

I think problem is DF222 - main relay.... But what is a main relay in this car, and where is he? Thanks in advance!!!

Milicija
31st March, 2019, 11:20 AM
Hello, I attach picture with engine control relay location. The relay is located in engine bay fuse box, and depending on year of manufacture, there are 2 types of fuse box...

Check the relay, also pay attention to the wirring which goes from fuse box, usually wires corrode there, had few... Also when posting fault codes, please post and the description of these faults code :)

If you want more help, post full fault description, then we can check, also, I can provide full engine control module wiring diagram.

Louislesinge
31st March, 2019, 11:27 AM
Hi,
On those cars specially check the electric fuel pump, that should run with ignition on. It is located on the right spar (timing side) under the engine.
Greetings,

begi1
31st March, 2019, 07:47 PM
Thank you my friend, checked all fuses and relays.

I will post full fault desc. Thank you

begi1
31st March, 2019, 07:49 PM
Hi,
On those cars specially check the electric fuel pump, that should run with ignition on. It is located on the right spar (timing side) under the engine.
Greetings,

Fuel pump working. Thank you