PDA

View Full Version : how long do you wait ?

william0_2
15th December, 2009, 10:45 PM
i've hopefully flashed my eurovox, i've been waiting now for half an hour all i'm getting is PLEASE wait, code being updated.. the screen then goes black for a seconed and then the same message again.
is this right or have i gone wrong somewhere
many thanks:dontknow:

satsmo
15th December, 2009, 10:49 PM
You need to tell us what model you have? Which firmware you have used? What it says in system info after flashing?

And where you are located?

marshallar
15th December, 2009, 11:45 PM
i've hopefully flashed my eurovox, i've been waiting now for half an hour all i'm getting is PLEASE wait, code being updated.. the screen then goes black for a seconed and then the same message again.
is this right or have i gone wrong somewhere
many thanks:dontknow:

you've stated that you have flashed your eurovox, but no mention of scanning for transponders or channels.Although the screen says code being updated, have you actually tried changing channel

fernface
17th December, 2009, 02:44 PM
ive got to the same stage and no further-when i change channel the same message appears.any kind souls give us a clue:questionmark:

chic.
17th December, 2009, 03:12 PM
as satsmo has said tell us what box you have And where you are located the more info the more help you will get, in the meantime press menu and on language settings type 1968 and enable the last 2 options

fernface
17th December, 2009, 03:54 PM
Hi i have an ex1000sl,am in lancashire.i have gone onto languages but there doesnt appear to be an option to type 1968 in.i have downloaded the firmware and the channets are recognized but am still getting scrambled message