View Full Version : fifa 09 demo pc

asuk
11th September, 2008, 12:49 AM
this is fifa 09 demo pc version

http://eu.llnet.eadownloads.ea.com/u/f/easports/fifa/fifa09/fifa09_demo_eu.exe

:cheers:

Raven
11th September, 2008, 12:56 AM
Cheers fella, let's hope this year's PC version is better than last year's (in my opinion abysmal) showing.

Fifa 09 demo is on PSN and XBL tomorrow and rumor has it that PES 2009 will be aswell (the inferior Leipzig build so people suspect, which defies all logic).

hungary2006
11th September, 2008, 06:49 AM
nice one :congrats:

Raven
15th September, 2008, 01:10 AM
I've played the PC version of the demo and it's crap....not so much the game itself I mean mechanically it's shocking, still cannot map buttons correctly nor does the analogue stick work and the game is poorly optimized.

I have not played the 360 or PS3 versions (not likely to any time soon either since I now own neither console lol) but last year that was obviously the version which saw the money and effort and it showed and it's the same this year once more.

Now onto the actual gameplay of the PC demo that I played, in my opinion it is much more fluid and responsive from the TINY amount that I was able to play and appreciate (bear in mind that I couldn't enjoy or play the game properly at all due to shoddy controller mapping or complete lack thereof! Broken!) anyway the game seemed more responsive and players seemed alot more mobile, but one area which still ruins it for me (not so much on next gen versions) is that there still is not enough control over the ball when shooting - it still feels far too automatic and random in that you do not have complete control over what type of shot you wish to take and where to place it unlike in PES.

If the 360 versions have the same trait then they still need to sort that out before they reach PES quality gameplay, however they are getting warmer! Just not there yet though. Maybe next year, unless the 360 and PS3 versions are something extra special!

r-1
21st September, 2008, 12:29 PM
:dancing::barscarf::barscarf:
Cheers fella, let's hope this year's PC version is better than last year's (in my opinion abysmal) showing.

Fifa 09 demo is on PSN and XBL tomorrow and rumor has it that PES 2009 will be aswell (the inferior Leipzig build so people suspect, which defies all logic).