PDA

View Full Version : Gutted!

rustyman
16th December, 2009, 05:35 PM
Just Bought a Eurovox EX7000 HD and heard all this Nagra3 stuff have i dropped a blob?:dontknow:

emptyorch
16th December, 2009, 05:56 PM
I HAVE DONE THE SAME BOUGHT one for my Parents for Xmas they may just get Xmas out of it possibly.

b.csoma
16th December, 2009, 09:39 PM
YES LOOKS LIKE JAN FEB OR MARCH DEPENDS WHAT PART OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE

hugh jarse
16th December, 2009, 10:40 PM
our fate is sealed

telecom69
17th December, 2009, 04:04 AM
No one knows for sure just what virgin has got planned for us,its all just supposition, maybe they are just waiting to see what effect (if any) it has on their membership,by using Leeds as a test area,maybe perhaps they are hoping that more people will now buy a subscription ? (some hopes ) I know,but there are thousands out there that have never had a subscription,and never will,they just jumped on the bandwagon,and due to a lot of bragging etc about being able to get free tv channels has brought about this action from Virgin ...if only everyone had bought at least a basic subscription to Virgin this might never have happened,we shall never know, Virgin had to take action in respect to their paying customers,so don't blame them, blame instead the leeches/parasites of society who will always grab anything for free and never give anything back,far too much of it about nowadays ..."Man will be his own destruction" is an old saying that has certainly come true in this instance

swift321
17th December, 2009, 06:12 AM
nice post telecom69 , i agree totally..

gmb45
17th December, 2009, 06:24 AM
No one knows for sure just what virgin has got planned for us,its all just supposition, maybe they are just waiting to see what effect (if any) it has on their membership,by using Leeds as a test area,maybe perhaps they are hoping that more people will now buy a subscription ? (some hopes ) I know,but there are thousands out there that have never had a subscription,and never will,they just jumped on the bandwagon,and due to a lot of bragging etc about being able to get free tv channels has brought about this action from Virgin ...if only everyone had bought at least a basic subscription to Virgin this might never have happened,we shall never know, Virgin had to take action in respect to their paying customers,so don't blame them, blame instead the leeches/parasites of society who will always grab anything for free and never give anything back,far too much of it about nowadays ..."Man will be his own destruction" is an old saying that has certainly come true in this instance hmmmm agree m8 but vm could have disconnected the homes that are not paying any sub there must be thousands of em, so to get free tv they would have to take either bb or tv sub out generating more money for vm, which means probably millions extra for vm. but nkowing how greedy companies are they probably still make the switch to nag3, bet sky has put the pressure on vm to make the switch knowing full well it well generate more custom for them.

telecom69
17th December, 2009, 07:42 AM
I too will never understand why Virgin left live feeds into homes so simple to disconnect them :dontknow: ...........

dutty
17th December, 2009, 09:03 AM
virmin engineers are as dodgey as some of us infact i know a few of them ?20 pound to reconnect u at the green box

jamespowell69
17th December, 2009, 11:32 PM
No one knows for sure just what virgin has got planned for us,its all just supposition, maybe they are just waiting to see what effect (if any) it has on their membership,by using Leeds as a test area,maybe perhaps they are hoping that more people will now buy a subscription ? (some hopes ) I know,but there are thousands out there that have never had a subscription,and never will,they just jumped on the bandwagon,and due to a lot of bragging etc about being able to get free tv channels has brought about this action from Virgin ...if only everyone had bought at least a basic subscription to Virgin this might never have happened,we shall never know, Virgin had to take action in respect to their paying customers,so don't blame them, blame instead the leeches/parasites of society who will always grab anything for free and never give anything back,far too much of it about nowadays ..."Man will be his own destruction" is an old saying that has certainly come true in this instance

all very true its a few that spoil it for the many lol i have a minimal subscription if only all played the game

jamespowell69
17th December, 2009, 11:33 PM
they wont disconect people who have a minimum subscription surely

jamespowell69
17th December, 2009, 11:36 PM
and for that matter if im paying a minimum subscription will i still get my channels ?

smirnoff_rules
17th December, 2009, 11:37 PM
on your subbed box yea ,, thats it , best to update to xl to be honest

telecom69
18th December, 2009, 01:21 AM
they wont disconect people who have a minimum subscription surely

What on earth made you think they would do that? :dontknow: the only reason they would do that is if you didn't pay your bill ...so stop worrying :ciao: