PDA

View Full Version : Nissan X-trail dci 173 / EGR off

sijones
8th April, 2019, 02:01 PM
Hi Guys,

I'd like to ask for the EGR off, and remove P0409 code please, also if it can be checked against a non modified map, it's meant to be standard after being reverted from a stage 1 but there is alot of turbo lag and am not sure what the problem so am narrowing it down - the EGR is blanked off but is throwing an error and it doesn't work so that's why am trying EGR of and delete code then if car is normal and map looks normal then put stage 1 back on.

Thanks in advance - not sure why but you'll see my id read only gives software version no hw/sw?

dominik.m
8th April, 2019, 03:51 PM
Is it so hard write more about ECU? HW , SW , Engine type.

It they more information , it this more quickly can was get help!

sijones
8th April, 2019, 04:16 PM
Am completely new to asking for a file so gave as what I thought but did miss out the ECU, as per my last line I couldn't get HW / SW read.

Nissan X-Trail 2.0 DCI 173 Diesel (year 2007)
ECU edc16cp33

sijones
8th April, 2019, 07:25 PM
I've been using ECM Titanium and comparing my file against someone elses that I believe is the same model etc and power. The maps match in some places but i do see some variation.

As long as I just the write the flash can i use this other file to see if am right that my map is wrong and that it runs fine with an original map?

pike
9th April, 2019, 04:33 AM
Am completely new to asking for a file so gave as what I thought but did miss out the ECU, as per my last line I couldn't get HW / SW read.

Nissan X-Trail 2.0 DCI 173 Diesel (year 2007)
ECU edc16cp33

SW: 1037535053

sijones
9th April, 2019, 11:33 PM
SW: 1037535053
Thanks, is that my SW version or the required version for my ecu? Also how did you get that if it's mine!