PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEM WHEN CLONING EZS 203 545 05 08

codecar
10th April, 2019, 07:50 AM
hello everyone I have a c220, the ezs gave him a lot of problems and I decided to take one to scrap and clone it, read the two micros 1j35d and those two files are passed to the scrapping, the ezs in question does nothing but is that the of origin now does not do anything either I suppose that when reading the file of the MCU 2 (the one that does not take the keys could be corrupted).
I have also come to think that I could make mistakes with the microphones and mix the readings of the MCU2 but I doubt it.
attached files, thanks in advance.

droidwayne65
10th April, 2019, 01:31 PM
hello everyone I have a c220, the ezs gave him a lot of problems and I decided to take one to scrap and clone it, read the two micros 1j35d and those two files are passed to the scrapping, the ezs in question does nothing but is that the of origin now does not do anything either I suppose that when reading the file of the MCU 2 (the one that does not take the keys could be corrupted).
I have also come to think that I could make mistakes with the microphones and mix the readings of the MCU2 but I doubt it.
attached files, thanks in advance.
This is the second time in three days that I've seen this type of read. What did you use to dump the chips?

codecar
10th April, 2019, 02:07 PM
i am use to dump orange 5

MagicProg
10th April, 2019, 02:44 PM
sorry for my question but what is the best tool tu dump ezs ( with password ) to make new key.

droidwayne65
10th April, 2019, 02:46 PM
i am use to dump orange 5
Dunno why that programmer is padding the start of the read with 512 filler bytes but if it also writes them back the same way, the EIS will be useless. Are you sure you chose the right mask? A 1J35D eeprom size is only 512 bytes.

codecar
10th April, 2019, 03:03 PM
when I want to create a key, I directly use zed full
when I want to create a key, I directly use zed full

codecar
10th April, 2019, 03:10 PM
Dunno why that programmer is padding the start of the read with 512 filler bytes but if it also writes them back the same way, the EIS will be useless. Are you sure you chose the right mask? A 1J35D eeprom size is only 512 bytes.

yes, orange 5 write other userless in FF. dump the eeprom data from the scrap ezs again and it worked again with de scraping key

codecar
10th April, 2019, 03:11 PM
sorry for my question but what is the best tool tu dump ezs ( with password ) to make new key.

when i have to make a key i use dyrectly zed full.

droidwayne65
10th April, 2019, 03:14 PM
yes, orange 5 write other userless in FF. dump the eeprom data from the scrap ezs again and it worked again with de scraping key
Well here are dumps and key data, if you need them.

codecar
10th April, 2019, 03:27 PM
Well here are dumps and key data, if you need them.

thank you very much, but a doubt as I must use the data of the keys, I have to create new keys?

droidwayne65
10th April, 2019, 03:33 PM
thank you very much, but a doubt as I must use the data of the keys, I have to create new keys?
No need to write new keys if you successfully clone the original EIS. The dumps in the zip are the ones you posted, with the padding bytes removed.

codecar
10th April, 2019, 03:36 PM
No need to write new keys if you successfully clone the original EIS. The dumps in the zip are the ones you posted, with the padding bytes removed.

ok thank you i try and tell you
I try and tell youI try and tell you

codecar
11th April, 2019, 07:06 AM
I still do not run the ezs, my question is do I have to pass eeprom data and flash the 2 MCU or with eeprom it would be worth it?

JFR-Tuning
11th April, 2019, 07:29 AM
Normal Read only MCU eeprom . Pass ist in both MCU s
If you will Clone EZS. Y must do it with same partnumber and !!!! same Q number
do this job with xprog for HC05 AND rosfar for HC(S)12- after read change in top the button BINFILE ad save as bin
Job done

codecar
12th April, 2019, 09:52 PM
number Q i don,t understand Q number, sorry

JFR-Tuning
3rd May, 2019, 09:52 PM
look at sticker on each EZS
over the barcode you find at the end of the line a "Q?" number