PDA

View Full Version : nissan 20-digit pin code calcuator

borshch
10th April, 2019, 10:38 PM
2015 Nissan rogue. car doesnt start with new (used replacement) ECU.

The original ECU was bad, took the ecu from the same car with the same part number.

Now I try to either program the key to it or the ECU to the immobilizer.

I have Scanner Launch and Autel Maxisys.

I went through menu nats, it givesme 20 digital pre-pin, but pin I dont know where to get it.

and here Im stuck

keymax
11th April, 2019, 04:20 AM
Pin rolls.
You’ll need to be with the car, with 12v steady and the ignition in the same state until you get conversion.
There are many conversion methods. Individual calculators that plugin between tool and car. And also key programmers that convert while programming. What tools do you have available? The conversion tools are cheap online. Less than $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

borshch
11th April, 2019, 02:47 PM
Pin rolls.
You’ll need to be with the car, with 12v steady and the ignition in the same state until you get conversion.
There are many conversion methods. Individual calculators that plugin between tool and car. And also key programmers that convert while programming. What tools do you have available? The conversion tools are cheap online. Less than $100.

actually I dont think pin even will help me here.

I was doing more reading, looks like only new ECM can be reprogrammed, even if I had new one i dont have tools to reprogram it.

is there a memory eeprom that can be swapped form old to replacement ecu ?

keymax
11th April, 2019, 07:14 PM
Do you have a J2534 comparable programmer? You can code the new one with that and NERS. You’ll have to buy the download for that ECU. It’s about $20US. I can help you with NERS.