PDA

View Full Version : up dating firmwear

thedogs24
11th September, 2008, 07:29 PM
Hi guys was woundering if anyone could help me up date the firewear on my eurovox as it seems its out of date but i have no idea how todo this many thanks

jh1
11th September, 2008, 07:58 PM
can any one help with how to update eurovox 2008 maxv?

<--jh1 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...-->

my euorvox is stuck on code being updated

<--jh1 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...-->

how do get you get to record stuff

Curious123
11th September, 2008, 11:32 PM
I sold my Eurovox Max 3 last year so apologies if the methods have changed. You will need a null modem cable try fleabay or your local maplins if you don't have a cable to connect between your pc and the Eurovox. You need look and find the firmware for your box in the download section and than you need to execute firmware on your pc whilst it connected to yoour box via the null modem cable.

thedogs24
14th September, 2008, 10:36 PM
Thank u very much for your help do i need any sort of program to do this

Curious123
14th September, 2008, 11:11 PM
In the past you needed something called DNUPMAN.exe but now the loader is included in the firmware so all you need is your null modem cable connected to your eurovox and pc.

Barnsley Bill
15th September, 2008, 04:08 PM
quick guide.....Menu....installation...fast install....choose either 6887 old nthell or 6952 old telepest...scan..the pass is 0000.

jh1
16th September, 2008, 02:03 PM
hi everyone hope someone can help i am trying to download/flash my eurovox max v but having trouble it seems to be all fine and comes to a box saying com port 1, 2 ,3 4 i have tried all of these but will not go any further and i cnnot download the guides in the dowload section as it wont open properly on my computer it comes up all scrambled....can any one help ihave been trying for days

Barnsley Bill
16th September, 2008, 03:37 PM
Go into device manager and assign a comport 4 or lower.

langston
12th October, 2008, 07:49 PM
can anyone help i have a eurovox maxv telling me i have no signall do i need to update the firmware if so how do i do this by the way i have tryed a different box and that works just fine so know signall is ok

thered
13th October, 2008, 12:09 PM
can anyone help i have a eurovox maxv telling me i have no signall do i need to update the firmware if so how do i do this by the way i have tryed a different box and that works just fine so know signall is ok

a bit more info m8

has the box just stopped working or is it new and needs flashing with firmware

if you want to flash the box read my post in this thread

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f71/need-help-ex1000sl-8630/