PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi Zaxis 180W

brlight
17th December, 2009, 11:37 PM
Hi there,does anyone has the hitachi zaxis 180W service manual and parts manual available to share?If anyone has it or knows where can i find share pls.Thx in advance.

P.S.-Don?t know wich software hitachi uses, but there must be something similar to SIS (Caterpillar) i think, if anyone has some information about it pls share!Thx in advance.

krichnz
19th December, 2009, 09:29 PM
Hi I will see what I have, dont know if I will have the 180 though, will check and see if I can help you out.
As for the connection software, they use DREX, DRZX and DRZX (updated) for there line of equipment, unfortunately it as present only runs from a PDA (plam) with the correct interconnection cables.
There is talk of a WINZX for pc but not available as yet and of course these are only available to dealers only and are very very rare and hard to get hold of.
Hope this helps

brlight
22nd December, 2009, 12:22 AM
Hi I will see what I have, dont know if I will have the 180 though, will check and see if I can help you out.
As for the connection software, they use DREX, DRZX and DRZX (updated) for there line of equipment, unfortunately it as present only runs from a PDA (plam) with the correct interconnection cables.
There is talk of a WINZX for pc but not available as yet and of course these are only available to dealers only and are very very rare and hard to get hold of.
Hope this helps
Thanks for answering, hope you have service manual of this one, i?m working at one and would be really handy.