PDA

View Full Version : VW Touareg 3.0 225hp edc16cp34 DPF off problem

Duleee
24th April, 2019, 10:23 AM
Hello guys i have a problem with dpf off on this engine, after dpf off i have white smoke on exhaust, i done next:

Turned dpf by the switch on 1D0F20 and zeroed three maps 7x12 after tubo maps "delayed effective matrix for the consideration of the engine operating state during the regeneration"
All three connectors from the sensors are disconnected, also egr is closed by three hysteresis maps and physically closed.

Also tried swiftec solution which does dpf switch off, limp mode off and one lambda switch to 02 on 1eee1c.

In any case i have a white smoke on exhaust and smell like regeneration

Injectors are tested and they are good

Somebody have some idea what did i miss..?

Ori and mod are attached

Best Regards

Dietrich
24th April, 2019, 10:27 AM
Check if there any air in fuel system, it often cause white smoke.

Duleee
24th April, 2019, 10:32 AM
Car goes good, i also tried with tune and without, car have good power but white smoke is present, if there any air in fuel system i guess it would feel some oscillation in in behavior.

Dietrich
24th April, 2019, 11:00 AM
Is oil level ok? Did it raise up?

Duleee
24th April, 2019, 11:22 AM
I don't know must check, why do you ask..? If we have diesel in oil i don't know how is related with white smoke

Dietrich
24th April, 2019, 11:40 AM
If you have diesel in oil, regeneration is on, if not maybe it's not related to regeneration.

Duleee
24th April, 2019, 12:34 PM
Thanks for helping
Understand, but if it's oil level raised it's possible that this happened before dpf was removed, car is few days without dpf and not many km driven.

I would like to see if someone had similar situation on this engine

Dietrich
24th April, 2019, 12:39 PM
try to reset dpf with coding

Duleee
24th April, 2019, 01:03 PM
That's next step, i checked in vcds ash level was zero, but i will put stock map put back all three connectors reset and do forced regeneration, after that i will put dpf off map to see is there any changes, interesting thing that there is no always white smoke, we dove car few times and then white smoke started...