PDA

View Full Version : New Lishi VAC102

nazz2
26th April, 2019, 01:25 PM
Has anyone used this tool on a Renault kangoo? tried the tool on a lost key 2006 kangoo but no matter how hard i tried to increase the tension, no pin got set! , fearing of breaking the tool, i had to use other means to get the code and make a key, i tried the back door, same situation,any ideas? i forgot to try it on the fuel cap though.

kleidaras
26th April, 2019, 04:17 PM
Has anyone used this tool on a Renault kangoo? tried the tool on a lost key 2006 kangoo but no matter how hard i tried to increase the tension, no pin got set! , fearing of breaking the tool, i had to use other means to get the code and make a key, i tried the back door, same situation,any ideas? i forgot to try it on the fuel cap though.You can't decode vac door lock. They have side bar.

Στάλθηκε από το ATU-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

nazz2
26th April, 2019, 05:50 PM
Are you sure? so why did they make one? or is it for ignition or petrol tank? thanks pal.

kronk92
26th April, 2019, 09:50 PM
yes as kleidaras said, you can only use it for ignition or petrol tank

doolittle
26th April, 2019, 09:51 PM
Works on the ignition.
tested

rapidlocksmiths
26th April, 2019, 11:06 PM
the VAC102 pick and decoder as said above was developed for the ignition lock and the fuel cap , it will never pick the door lock due to the clutch unit and sidebar , you wont tension the wafers to pick them .

the good news is it is very quick and accurate on the ignition and on the fuel cap , ive done loads by picking both of these .

nazz2
27th April, 2019, 09:20 AM
Good to know, thanks all.

rapidlocksmiths
27th April, 2019, 10:23 AM
theres a few tools designed for just the ignition and the petrol cap , these include

VAC102
HU87
SX9 ( though sx9 will work on most berlingo doors and those models without side cuts in the door lock )
HU162 9 cut ignition tool as different format to the door